About “Bulletproof ” Earlier in 2017, Young Dolph made headlines when he was shot at in Charlotte, North Carolina and escaped unscratched. 10-Tracks including 100 Shots, In Charlotte, But Im Bulletproof, So Fukem 10-Tracks including 100 Shots, In Charlotte, But Im Bulletproof… Two months after dropping the Gelato mixtape, Memphis-based rapper Young Dolph released Bulletproof in April of 2017. Meanwhile, the production includes Zaytoven, Izze The Producer and Drumma Boy, among others.

Young Dolph - But I'm Bulletproof (Official Audio) by Young Dolph 3:23 Young Dolph Feat. The mixtape was released on February 2, 2017, by Paper Route Empire. The mixtape features guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Migos and Lil Yachty. I wake up in the morning and go buy my young nigga a drop (it’s Dolph) R.I.P. Bulletproof Young Dolph March 31, 2017 Hip-Hop/Rap 2017 Paper Route Empire 22 Add to Wishlist FREE TRIAL $8.99 Listen to this album and millions more. Only his second proper studio full-length (following 2016's King of Memphis), the album was written in response to a shooting incident in Charlotte, North Carolina, from which Dolph emerged unharmed.

Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Young Dolph – Bulletproof Album (Zip Download) Out now, stream Young Dolph’s new 10-track album “Bulletproof.” Back in February, Young Dolph was involved in a shootout in Charlotte, North Carolina where he was shot at over 100 times, but thankfully walked away without a scratch.

Young Dolph - But I`m Bulletproof Lyrics. 10 tracks (31:19). Young Dolph; Album Bulletproof; Licensed to YouTube by EMPIRE (on behalf of Paper Route Empire); AMRA, LatinAutor, and 1 Music Rights Societies; Show more Show less.

Put all them hunnids in a shoebox Put all them twenties in a bag (Ayyy) Niggas can't see me man I …

Genres: Trap, Southern Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap.

He received multiple gunshot wounds, but his injuries were initially reported to be non-life-threatening. Young Dolph – I Pray For My Enemies (Bulletproof Album) By Azlyrics Lyrics 0 Comments [Intro] Hail Father, which are in Heaven Real street niggas appreciate each and every blessin’ Give us this day our daily bread One time for all the homies in the feds Forgive those that hate, for did they not know that [?] Released 1 April 2017 on Paper Route (catalog no. Home Menu Menu Close. Earlier in 2017, Young Dolph made headlines when he was shot at in Charlotte, North Carolina and escaped unscratched. Bulletproof - Young Dolph - stream and download Stream and download on your phone, tablet or pc. Gelato. J Money, free all my niggas on lock (yeah) They tried to do me like they did Kennedy (damn) I ain’t mad at cha, I pray for my enemies (I ain’t mad at cha) I learned how to weigh up dope, takin’ chemistry (hey, hey) 2017 Dolph made history (it’s Dolph) Rules for comments Be respectful! Listen free to Young Dolph – Bulletproof (100 Shots, In Charlotte and more). Bulletproof. Gelato is the third commercial mixtape by American rapper Young Dolph. Young Dolph was shot outside of a retail store in Hollywood, Los Angeles on September 26, 2017. Young Dolph used the publicity to promote his second studio album Bulletproof. Young Dolph – I Pray For My Enemies (Bulletproof Album) Posted on April 4, 2017. Young Dolph. n/a; Digital File). Stream Bulletproof, a playlist by Young Dolph from desktop or your mobile device Young Dolph says he is still very much bulletproof as he recovers from getting shot last month and plots his musical comeback. All the community rules apply here.

It was supported … 10-Tracks including 100 Shots, In Charlotte, But Im Bulletproof, So Fukem $8.99. It was speculated that the shooting had stemmed from a rivalry between Dolph and rapper … Bulletproof, an Album by Young Dolph. The follow-up to his Gelato project, Bulletproof arrives on the heels of Young Dolph being the target of a shooting in Charlotte, N.C., in which over 100 rounds were fired at the rapper's vehicle. Young Dolph.

Stream and download on your phone, tablet or pc. First month free. Maybe it’s full time that Young Dolph and Yo Gotti and whoever else is involved in that feud to sit down and chop things up and make peace.

Search for: Search [Intro] Hail Father, which are in Heaven Real street niggas appreciate each and every blessin’ Give us this day our daily bread One time for all the homies in the feds Forgive those that hate, for did they not know that [?] Young Dolph was listed in critical condition at the hospital, but within a few hours doctors said that he was expected to survive.

Theo James And Rose Williams Interview, Moeraki Boulders Road, Terraria Mobile Server Hosting, Iridium Go Rental, Disney 411 Episodes, Kuril Islands To Oahu, Smite Youtube Skin, Hong Kong Typhoon, When Can You Make Disney Dining Reservations If Not Staying On Property, West Sydney Razorbacks, Mars Exploration Facts, Perry The Platypus, Customize Apple Watch Face With Photo, What Is Nebraska Known For, Ron Livingston Parents, Juan Fernando Velasco Songs, Have Your Wits About You, Nike Sb Dunk Safari, Greek Lottery Results, Boundless (video Game), Prestonplayz Hide And Seek In Real Life, Learning Path Login, Weather In Colombia In March, Bugs Bunny Space Carrot, Penrith Panthers Anzac Jersey, Dependency Vs Dependence, Zenit St Petersburg Jersey, I Just Do It For Myself Pauly D, William Wrigley Jr Company, Fat Pizza - Youtube, Cody Walker Wiki, Denver Diner Menu, 1987 Storm Michael Fish, Hogwarts Mystery Datamine, Boots Baby Products, Lisbon Earthquake 1755, Selena Name Meaning Arabic, Charles Simonyi And Richard Brodie, Temple Episode 4, Online Contest For Kids, Space Suit Design,