It’s cheaper to fly in Outlands too (and impossible to do in Northrend unless you are level 77 or have an 80 and 1000gp). For me, I always level Outland until 71 (just power-quest until 68, then bounce between Netherstorm and Shadowmoon). 8:12. BoA FP item (outland/northrend) Community.
save hide report. Retail. 100% Upvoted. Main article: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Northrend is the setting of the second expansion.. If you want more interesting quests that occasionally make you to actually read questlog, go to Northrend, and if you prefer quests that don't require too much attention so that you can watch twitch or listen to an audiobook, go Outland. We will tell you the best leveling routes and what zones you shouldn't pass up in our guide! General Discussion. Some up to 10 times ! Outland quests tend be a bit more grindy and straightforward, for better or for worse. This WoW guide covers how to level from 60-80 via Outland or Northrend zones. Page-senjin 29 April 2019 20:43 #1. 15 comments. So far Ive done some questing in both region and they both have its own amazing landscape.

Main article: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Northrend is the setting of the second expansion..

Got lv60 - Northrend or Outland? Re: Azeroth, Northrend, or Outland Leveling? had claimed that sure thing is poor sportsmanship to do this and could resault in a lose of supporters. So I just hit lvl 60 and have to choose between leveling in either Outland or Northrend. LashofSnow. I hit 77 in Grizzly Hills, and 80 before I finish Zul'Drak. Im sure your trying to make the forums more lively but no one realy cares about it outside of your thread, B.C.
We've even included some fun items to hunt for to give you reasons to check out certain zones over others. That leaves 3 full zones to quest at 80 (rolling in gold from quests) while I also worry about professions, BGs, dungeons, etc) share. This thread is archived.

I don't really know either of these areas very well, so I wanted to ask what you guys think about it. Map of Azeroth with Northrend added. Which did you enjoy more? Loading ... World of Warcraft Guide - 100% Drop Rate Mounts - Duration: 8:12. LeystTV 737,235 views. But that’s because I’ve done all the outland quests at least on two different chars. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Originally Posted by RMJ Like all 3, imo the biggest flaw in Outland and Northrend is the area, well they look nice, they are boring, there is no like hidden og secret'ish places with like elites or a big dragon. I have the toys the give fp’s for EK and Kalimdor and the BfA item you can use on alts for Zul/KT. Questing and leveling flow in Northrend is better and smoother, Outland is still fairly vanilla-ish in leveling with running back and forth to the same places for questlines, clumsy gathering quests and other such inconveniences. Re: Northrend vs. Outland - Which Had the Better Zones?