The first Wii devices were launched in the late 2006, created basically to attract all kinds of gamers including hardcore and casual gamers and even non Five Wii U Must Have Games Home For Wii U on the Wii U, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Must haves for the Wii U". ". The Wii U version added a leaderboard function for speedrunners - on other consoles, you have to record this info yourself - and you can always see the map on the Wii U … Loyal folk that you are, a Wii U rests beneath your TV. Most of the Switch ports aren't significant upgrades over the Wii U version, and thus don't invalidate them IMO (except Hyrule Warriors, I have a hard time arguing for the Wii U version of that one). by Jason Dietz, Metacritic Features Editor ; Publish Date: December 31, 2017; Comments: ↓ 2 user comments; Our "Quarterly Reports" provide a handy list of the 25 best games for each platform, both for the current year so far and for all time.

Hail, ye Nintendo faithful!

For Wii U on the Wii U, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "What are the Wii U must haves? Every time a Switch port of a Wii U game I own comes out, it makes my Wii U feel more and more pointless, but I'm really not giving the thing enough credit. Quarterly Report: The 25 Best Wii U Games.