The Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) is the statutory body charged with regulation of the electronic communications and postal sector, including premium rate telephone services.It also deals with unresolved complaints about telecommunications and postal services. Mail Fraud USPS describes mail fraud and the reporting process. Every branch or town post office has a Postmaster. Mail Theft Report to the US Postal Anyone else have this problem?
If you have not yet complained to your company you should be able to find details on how to complain to them either on their website, in their Code of … ComReg has produced a guide to your rights when making a complaint about your service provider (pdf). Introduction. We are working with industry leaders, regulators and government to make your voice heard and improve customer service. If you come to us before going to the company then we will be unable to handle your complaint and will refer you to the company. Who, specifically, do I complain to? It explains your rights & how to use them to get your money back. I have a mail carrier who always delivers the wrong mail to my house, doesn't deliver on some days when I know certain registered mail and packages are scheduled to come, and doesn't pick up my letters! When you contact us with a mail service issue, your inquiry is documented at the Commission, and may be forwarded to the U.S. Resolver is a totally free service that you can use to complain effectively. You should start with your local Postmaster. However, if you'd rather complain directly, you can use the above address to contact Post Office. Mail Delivery Report delivery problems to local post office. Call the main post office in your city, and tell them you'd like to complain. Postal Service for additional resolution. Is there a main United States Postal service phone number or address where I file a complaint? Who do you complain to about service at a local post office? And nearly every complaint or problem you have with a postal employee is probably the result of a misunderstanding. We need you to answer this question! If you're in a small town, they may have you call one in the city that processes your mail. The Postal Service will then look into your issue and respond directly to you within 45 days with their findings.

Martin Lewis' guide on how to complain about something you bought, or a service provided.