– Henry Ward Beecher. moments. "If you do not express your own original ideas, if you do not listen to your own being, you will have betrayed yourself." The kind of hard, gritty work is when you're sitting at the computer and it's kind of intense and you're kind of in super control of it - the walks are when you let go. 1. 7- Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes. 8- My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living. Quotes tagged as ... “Ideas come from everything” ― Alfred Hitchcock tags: ideas, inspiration. "If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." My top 10 quotes on ideas. But Steven Johnson shows how history tells a different story. Ideas are responsible for the progression and prosperity of humans – without them we would still be living in prehistoric times. People often credit their ideas to individual "Eureka!" "Great ideas originate in the muscles." I recently read “Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation” by Steven Johnson. On my walks, that's when the good ideas come. 2. Ideas Quotes. 100 likes. That's when the really big breakthroughs come in, and it's very strange. No idea is too small, and all sorts of ideas have potential to change the world as we know it for the better. - Rollo May.
Like “The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with joy are goodness, beauty, and truth.” ... because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. 10- New ideas pass through three periods: 1) It can’t be done. Explore 1000 Ideas Quotes by authors including Albert Einstein, Kanye West, and Napoleon Hill at BrainyQuote. – Anais Nin.

As always, if you like the quotes, please buy the book here. Below are the quotes I found most interesting. 'Where Good Ideas Come From' by Steven Johnson My notes from the book (Amazon UK , US ), which was a good, easy read. – Napoleon Hill. His fascinating tour takes us from the "liquid networks" of London's coffee houses to Charles Darwin's long, slow hunch to today's high-velocity web.
460 likes.

9- The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of outward success.

tags: ideas, innovation, insightful, internet. - Thomas A. Edison Where Good Ideas Come from Quotes Showing 1-30 of 188 “Chance favors the connected mind.” ― Steven Johnson, Where Good Ideas Come from: The Natural History of Innovation. x.

3. Like many similar books (Shirky, Weinberger, et al) it brings together lots of ideas that in retrospect seem blindingly obvious, … 50 Awesome Quotes on the Power of Ideas. - Albert Einstein.