Here’s what to do: Help your child draw a wheel divided into SEGMENTS. Home. The Wheel of Life is a great tool to help you improve your life balance.

Home Learning: Wellbeing Help your young person develop wellbeing coping mechanisms and a positive attitude through shared or independent activities, and by watching online lessons around the topic. Draw a Wheel of Fortune.

We’ve used them a lot – both at work and in our own lives, since 2008. The "Wheel of Life" is a powerful coaching tool - and can be used in many different ways! Enter names, spin wheel to pick a random winner.

LEARN MORE "Heather helps over 1000 clients!"

Find tips and guidance to help you improve your work life balance, support your wellbeing and finances, work flexibly with confidence and start your own business. End-of-Life Checklist (to make it easier for your family) This post may contain affiliate links provided for your convenience. This key free coaching tool: Is our most popular free coaching tool and has been downloaded over 150,000 times (and counting)!

The idea for the “wheel of fortune” was created by Dennis Waitley, author and authority on personal development.

April 18, … In fact it may just be the best and most flexible coaching tool in our coaching toolbox - and that's why I wrote this article chock-full of new ideas of how you can use our Free "The Wheel of Life" in your coaching practice!. Let us know what you think!

Let’s walk through the process …

I am also an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases Read my full disclosure policy. Don't reinvent the wheel - the wheel of life template that is. Home Learning: Wellbeing Help your young person develop wellbeing coping mechanisms and a positive attitude through shared or independent activities, and by watching online lessons around the topic. It helps you quickly and graphically identify the areas in your life to which you want to devote more energy, and helps you understand where you might want to cut back. PLEASE NOTE: We have two Free Wheels of Life!

See real success stories from real people "I recommend the quality of the training to anyone who wants to become a professional coach." I gave up my life in Colorado after my father’s sudden passing last year to care for my mother. Our parents had help, so should we.

KIds and Parents. Used by teachers and for raffles.

It includes activities such as My Big Life Bucket List and the Big Life Adventure Calendar! Track your progress on your Wheel of Well-being. ; Includes a page of instructions with helpful questions to easily guide your clients through the Wheel of Life exercise. In adoption, in order to gain anything, one must first lose–a family, a child, a dream. LEARN MORE. Free and easy to use. Save to WoW Wish List .