What Now Lyrics: I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat / I shouldn't be crying / Tears were for the weaker days / I'm stronger now, or so I say / But something's missing / Whatever it is

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days I'm stronger now, or so I say, But somet I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days I'm stronger now, or so I say, But something's missing

Lyrics to 'What Now' by Rihanna. WHAT NOW Lyrics: 30, you a motherfucking fool, nigga / I just spent a check and went and bust down my neck (yeah) / I just wanna flex, I want them bust down baguettes (yeah) / … by Gene Chandler. What Now Lyrics: I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat / I shouldn't be crying / Tears were for the weaker days / I'm stronger now, or so I say / But something's missing / Whatever it is What Now Lyrics: I came to the sea older than I was before / Looking for a love that may not come again / I came through the clouds / On a pair of melting wings / Much too late, tired and falling What Now Lyrics: After you've done done more than they thought you could do / All they do is speculate / Why you dealin' straight / Everything you're supposed to do (this is) / The devil want me to

Rihanna - What Now Lyrics. "What Now" lyrics. What now after you've done me like you did Already out stringing along like an infatuated kid You always do me wrong with no explanation There's never any love nor conversation So after holding in my fears Gene Chandler - What Now? Rihanna Lyrics "What Now" I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days I'm stronger now, or so I say, But something's missing Whatever it is, it feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror Lyrics to 'What Now?'