What happened to perfect What happened to us We used to be worth it We never gave up It wasn't on purpose But it hurts like it was Nobody deserves this What happened to perfect If you left me baby where would you go I can't imagine you ever being alone I am a gentleness man, but I try to understand So many things to say I don't know where to start Why not add your own? Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. We used to be so perfect, now we're lost and lonely What happened to us? Remember when I used to make you laugh And every joke was better than the last … Diritti d'autore: Writer(s): GOLAN ROSS, BROWN CHRISTOPHER STEVEN, LABREL DAVID JAMES, FORCHHAMMER LUKAS, FORREST STEFAN, JENSEN MORTEN RISTORP, PILEGAARD MORTEN Lyrics … Log in to add a tag. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings.

What Happened to Perfect This song is by Lukas Graham and appears on the album Lukas Graham (Blue Album) (2015). What happened to us? Lyrics to 'What Happened To Perfect' by Lukas Graham.

Grazie! Lyrics; What Happened To Perfect "What Happened To Perfect" I can see it in your eyes as I am stumbling home You living with the man that you no longer know You forgot to smile as I passed you by Now we sitting down for dinner we got nothing to say It’s like I am watching you slowly slipping away From me, from me. 7 Years Lyrics; Mama Said Lyrics; Drunk in the Morning Lyrics; Don't Hurt Me This Way Lyrics; Nice Guy Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube. … I can see it in your eyes as I'm stumbling home. More Lukas Graham Lyrics. Lyrics to What Happened To Perfect by Lukas Graham from the Lukas Graham album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! We could have made it work, we could have found a way, We should have done our best to see another day But we kept it all inside until it was too late And now we're both alone, the consequence we pay You're living with a man you no longer know. And deep inside I wonder, did I lose my only? What happened to perfect What happened to us We used to be worth it We never gave up It wasn't on purpose But hurts like it was Nobody deserves this What happened to perfect If you left me, baby, where would you go I can't imagine you ever being alone I'm a jealous man, but I'll try to understand So many things to say I don't know where to start Lukas Graham's Lukas Graham - What Happened To Perfect Lyrics music video in high definition. Nobody deserves this . lyrics. I can see it in your eyes as I am stumbling home You living with the man that you no longer know You forgot to smile as I catch you by Now we sitting down for dinner we got nothing to say It's like I am watching you slowly slipping away From me from me Remember when I used to … Letra de la canción What happened to perfect, de Lukas Graham, en inglés (english lyrics) I can see it in your eyes As I am stumbling home You living with the man that you no longer know You forgot to smile as I passed you by Now we're sitting down for dinner We got nothing to say So many things to say I don't know where to start I can't pick up the pieces of a crumbling heart So true, so true. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. About; Forum; … What happened to perfect? What happened to perfect What happened to us We used to be worth it We never gave up. If you left me, baby, where would you go I can't imagine you ever being alone I'm a jealous man, but I'll try to understand . I can see it in your eyes as I'm stumbling home You're living with a man that you no longer know You forgot to smile, as I passed you by Now we're sitting down for dinner we got nothing to say It wasn't on purpose But hurts like it was Nobody deserves this What happened to perfect. You forgot to smile Postato da HinKyto Lun, 22/06/2015 - 15:30. WHAT HAPPENED TO PERFECT Lyrics by Lukas Graham "What Happened To Perfect" I can see it in your eyes as I am stumbling home You living with the man that you no longer no You forgot to smile as I catch you by Now we sitting down for dinner we got nothing to say It's like I am watching you slowly slipping away From me from me Remember when I used to make you laugh And every joke was better than the … We do not have any tags for What Happened to Perfect?