Leonardo 6,747 books view quotes : May 29, 2019 05:45PM. Either war is obsolete or men are. Tags: war, men. Kirk 3 books view quotes : May 06, 2018 07:36AM. Either war is obsolete or men are. There is a military saying, but I can't seem to remember it exactly. — 1966 In the NewYorker, 8 Jan.

Yes, I'd like to receive Word of the Day emails from YourDictionary.com

Dec 19, 2016 - War is obsolete. War is obsolete. It no longer has to be you or me.

Buckminster Fuller: "It is now highly feasible to take care of everybody on Earth at a higher standard of living than any have ever known. Rob 1,271 books view quotes : Sep 14, 2018 10:19AM . All war.

A World without War..Peace and Non-violence within all of US.. ’ ... All Members Who Liked This Quote. Share. ACT ONE . It is a matter of converting our high technology from WEAPONRY to LIVINGRY." Kimia 50 books view quotes : Nov 21, 2018 10:21PM. Obsolete quotes from YourDictionary: I predict that ashtrays will become as obsolete as spitoons in our lifetime. Arthur Black. Trade tensions pose a risk to global growth - G20 ministers . Latest Wargaming news and information. R. Buckminister Fuller — ‘Either war is obsolete or men are. We need to eliminate the institution of war on Earth in this lifetime.

I predict that ashtrays will become as obsolete as spitoons in our lifetime. See more ideas about Nuclear war, War …

War is Obsolete by Michael R. Burch War is obsolete; even the strange machinery of dread weeps for the child in the street who cannot lift her head to reprimand the Man who failed to countermand her soft defeat.

- quote by on YourDictionary. "What I find really obsolete are authoritarianism, ... G20 summit: All eyes on Trump-Xi trade war showdown . Bill Clinton A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. Danny 1,019 … Obsolete Quotes .

Setting: A large board with a long table and humongous podium. Share. Topic: War Quotes - Famous War Quotes, Sayings about Wars and Warefare: A country cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.

27 June 2019.

Trump says NATO is obsolete but still 'very important to me' 1 Min Read U.S.President-elect Donald Trump makes an appearance in the lobby at Trump Tower in New York, U.S., January 13, 2017. Explore 91 Obsolete Quotes by authors including Ronald Reagan, Dr. Seuss, and Peter Drucker at BrainyQuote. On the side of the room are many government officials robotically and sequentially next to each other. Stay tuned with the leader in the free-to-play MMO market. “War” is a counterculture era soul song written by Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong for the Motown label in 1969. WAR IS OBSOLETE. Whitfield first produced the song – a blatant anti-Vietnam War

Vladimir Putin has said liberalism is "obsolete" in an interview before he left for the G20 summit. Obsolete weapons do not deter. The Obsolete Man Script The Obsolete Man Written by Rod Serling . Nuclear war.

The idea is that the best … 145 Views Collection Edit ... All Richard Buckminster Fuller quotes | Richard Buckminster Fuller Books. “What I find really obsolete is authoritarianism, personality cults and the rule of oligarchs,” he said.

More Obsolete Quotes Either war is obsolete or men are. Selfishness is unnecessary. Famous Quotes of World War II. 27K likes. Help me figure out the military quote about when the first bullet is fired.

In this age, I don't care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony-even vicious harmony-on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete.

Enric 106 books view quotes : Feb 08, 2019 04:04AM. Albert Einstein A lot of wonderful people love their country and hate the military.

Conventional war.