Six years later, he published his second novel, I Know This Much is True.

His fifth novel is We Are Water.

His affecting novels are marvels of imagination and empathy. The book will be published by HarperCollins in November of 2008. Wally Lamb is the author of four New York Times best-selling novels: Wishin’ and Hopin’, The Hour I First Believed, I Know This Much is True, and She’s Come Undone and was twice selected for Oprah’s Book Club. Below is a list of Wally Lamb’s books in … Books Advanced Search New Releases Best Sellers & More Children's Books Textbooks Textbook Rentals Best Books of the Month 1-16 of 106 results for Books : "Wally Lamb" Skip to … Wally Lamb's books are neither short nor simple; but like a James Patterson of emotions, he pulls readers in and doesn't let go. The novels became bestsellers after being picked for the Oprah Winfrey Book Club. Wally Lamb's third novel, The Hour I First Believed, explores chaos theory by interfacing several generations of a fictional Connecticut family with such nonfictional American events as the Civil War, the Columbine High School shootings of 1999, the Iraq War, and Hurricane Katrina. Wally Lamb became a published author in 1992 with the novel She’s Come Undone.