Find out at US News.

The best law programs in Georgia are offered by Emory University.

Law School Personal Statements; LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum; Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists; Talk About Law School Visits, Open Houses, Admit Days; Choosing a Law School; What are my chances?

I see that in 2009 (which is considered a terrible year for law grads) UGA placed 34/215 (15.8%) into NLJ 250 positions. 26 and Georgia next at No. We welcome you to the seventh annual installment of the Above the Law Top 50 Law School Rankings. Founded in 1785, the University of Georgia (UGA) is a land and sea grant university, and the first state-chartered university in America. 27.

See top law schools and colleges in Georgia ranking below or narrow your search by program, desired diploma, or city in Georgia. The following is a list of applications to UGA Law School.Use it to compare your profile to others by checking on individual user names. This law school has an excellent quality programs - five stars for curriculum and four-star rating for teaching.

Narrow your search using our on-page tools here. the 84th percentile, but from my experience here, I do not know many UGA Law students that are considering biglaw. News Emory Widened Lead Over UGA in Law School Ranking In the rankings released Tuesday, Mercer jumped 12 spots up.

The School of Law’s innovative mentoring program has the ability to connect every first-year student with a four-person support team before they arrive on campus each fall. See the latest rankings for 1,232 Georgia elementary schools, from best to worst, based on the most recent scores.

Six University of Georgia schools and colleges rose in U.S. News & World Report’s latest rankings of the nation’s best graduate schools – one of the strongest showings by UGA in the history of these rankings..

Under Represented Law Student Forum; Financial Aid; Ask a Law Student / Graduate; Transfers; Law School Student Forums.

I know most people will say that the 15.8% indicates that I would have to be in approx.

Find the best law school to match your career goals using the U.S. News ranking of top law schools. See if University of Georgia is ranked and get info on programs, admission, tuition, and more. Georgia elementary school rankings. Law schools at Emory University and the University of Georgia were neck and neck in the annual U.S. News & World Report rankings, with Emory at No. The average class size for 1L sections is approximately Above Average compared to other … UGA Law School is considered to have a Favorable student to faculty ratio. Based in Athens, Georgia, and roughly 60 miles northeast of state capital Atlanta’s downtown, UGA lays claim to being the birthplace of the American system of public higher education. The School of Law faculty includes authors of our country’s leading legal scholarship, Fulbright scholars, judicial clerks to the U.S. Supreme Court as well as trial & corporate attorneys UGA’s graduate programs have high national diversity rankings, including

Is University of Georgia the best law school for you?

You can also sort the table by LSAT, GPA, Status and important dates relevant to UGA Law School.