"Turning Page" (from "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1" soundtrack) I’ve waited a hundred years But I’d wait a million more for you Nothing prepared me for What the privilege of being yours would do If I had only felt the warmth within your touch Album: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack ... Ryan O'Neal of Sleeping at Last wrote this from the perspective of the character Edward for the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Down – Part 1.

by Sleeping at Last.

Print and download in PDF or MIDI Turning Page.
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1; Song Turning Page; Artist Sleeping At Last; Album The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (Original Motion Pictu; Licensed to YouTube by WMG, The Orchard Music (on behalf of Atlantic Records); Audiam (Publishing), LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 28 Music Rights Societies Turning Page.

Sleeping at last - Turning Page. Your love is my turning page Only the sweetest words remain Every kiss is a cursive line Every touch is a redefining phrase I surrender who I've been for who you are For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart If I had only felt how it feels to be yours Well I would have known what I've been living for all along What I've been living for

Musique du mariage de Bella dans Twilight Révélation 1.