Choose your username (carefully) Other people can see your username. If people would stop expecting to have the game mastered in 30 minutes then they might grow to love the game for what it is. Trove is a free-to-play voxel-based action MMO set in a massive universe of online worlds. With that being said, though you can't use your old character, you do get an ally! Make sure your username: doesn't contain any spaces. Load up on blocks to create a masterful Cornerstone, or fill your pockets with Credits to redeem on special loot in-game! ☰ Skip to content Prepare for epic adventure and colossal construction with Trove Bundles, Patron Subscriptions, and more. New to Glyph? is between 4 and 32 characters long.

EDIT - Just copy Trove game assests to steam library location, new folder 'Trove' and instal the game, see what happens :) Thanks for your response :) You seem to have misunderstood what I meant by linking accounts. You can't change your username. If you link your PC account to either your PS4 or Xbox One, you will not be able to play on your old character and it's been said they won't add this feature. Adventure, explore, and create in endless realms where discovery is always around the corner! Register for upcoming alphas and betas. Now available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Mac, and PC! You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Adventure, explore, and create in endless realms where discovery is always around the corner! Whether exploring the vast open world of Trove, mining in the deep ravines of Geode, or battling your way across th Geodian Topside, there is rarely a dull moment in the game. Trove has attracted plenty of players since Mmotank has been doing MMORPG service for many years, and we have been the very professional supplier as MMORPG products third party. Select “Link Account.” If you have an existing Trion account, select “Existing Account” and log in. I meant is there a way to play on your old glyph account, with all your characters, on the steam edition of Trove. Get access to great games on Glyph. Purchases only valid for PC & Mac. To link your Trion and console accounts: Launch Trove on Xbox One™ or PlayStation®4. Prompt delivery is the main reason which plenty of customers choose mmotank to purchase. Your username will appear with the content you add or correct in this system. You can link the accounts but you will have different characters on each platform. Unlock new Classes to spit fire, sling plasma, and battle the Shadows in style. Select “Play” on the main menu. Activating your Trove user profile After filling in the sign up form, you will receive an email. If you deleted, lost or never received the email, you will have to sign up with another user name. Adventure, explore, and create in endless realms where discovery is always around the corner!

You can't change your username.

You can purchase the Trove Flux and Silver and Item with the cheapest price, and our fast delivery wont be forgotten by you surely. The game was released on Microsoft Windows on July 9, 2015. If you don’t, select “New Account” and... Congratulations! You must click on the link in this email to activate your account. So I just got a PS4 and downloaded Trove, started it up and it asked whether I wanted a new account or to log into an existing account, and I signed into my PC account. Create a free account! Trove is a free-to-play voxel-based action MMO set in a massive universe of online worlds. But I spawned with a blank slate and there doesn't see to be any way to change the account I'm apparently on. Trove is a free-to-play voxel-based action MMO set in a massive universe of online worlds.