In our video gallery you'll find a

With all metal internal components, Trinus does not require constant recalibration.

At RobotShop, you will find everything about robotics. It prints at a minimum layer height of 50 microns, generating clean and smooth prints. Ships to Anywhere in the world. With all metal internal components, Trinus does not require constant recalibration. Expert training & support.

We were able to design a low-cost single-axis slide that delivers extremely high precision but keeps Trinus affordable. Once Trinus is assembled, you just plug it in, insert the SD card, and start the print. We avoided using belts and low-quality parts in order to give Trinus a high degree of precision and reliability.

Because it is so stable, Trinus maintains quality printing up to print speeds of 70 mm/sec, and is capable of running at a maximum speed of 150 mm/sec.

472 backers Shipping destination. In this video I am using an Anet A6/ Anet A8, I had a problem where the filament wouldn't feed to the extruder!

I asked O'Brien if he had any finishing techniques for his prints that are used beyond prototyping, and that actually make it on a car - he's already a 3D printing purist: "f or me, the terracing and layering effects left on 3D prints are part of the fun of 3D prints. + $40 for Heated Bed Platform + $25 for 750g PolyPlus (max 2/backer) Shipping not included. Getting Started Trinus comes with a quick start guide, an assembly manual, and an SD card with a test file. TRINUS.

Custom Material Profile .

Able to print multiple parts in a run, each part could have its own print parameters.

Watch Queue Queue

This is why we created Trinus: a modular-structured printer that is easy to assemble and cuts down production costs by reducing the number of components. Kadoma Trinus 3d print. We used the print quality of the Trinus as a benchmark for Obsidian, and we think it makes a great companion to Trinus as a dedicated 3D printer or as a gift you can give to your friends and family to introduce them to 3D printing. 3D Printer Compatibility List. Free U.S. shipping & advice.

Meet the Trinus – an all-metal, professional-grade 3D printer/laser engraver hybrid. ASSEMBLY: How long does it takes to replace the 3D Printer head with the Laser Engraver? Specifications, reviews and price. and other robot products.

Get a Trinus 3D printer and a 45g pack of premium Polymaker filament. This kit contains the following:. Its parts stay in place. Black Acrylic Print Bed (V1.3) EUR 7.95€ This upgraded, acrylic print bed gives you an even smoother support to our creations than our previous Trinus print beds.

It is designed to only need calibration the first time you use it. Buy Trinus 3D Printer at Top3DShop.com.From 299 USD. 3D Printer Parts & Acc. Last updated: Wed, Mar 30 2016 5:03 pm EDT.

I also show a tear down of the extruder system, how it works and how to fix it!

Keep your Printer fine tuned with our set of essential tools every 3D printing enthusiast should have. This video is unavailable. Less. In 2015, we decided it was time to change 3D printing and make it accessible to more makers. Individualize the parts' print setting to give better results! Made of metal and high-grade parts, Trinus brings industry-grade printing to the home.

At its core is a single-axis slide that is commonly used in industrial machines but rarely found in desktop 3D printers. Our guides are best paired with our video guides produced by Kodama staff and volunteers. Its parts stay in place.

This has been a strong focus for our company since the very beginning and we are proud to offer the broadest compatibility in the industry – supporting almost 95% of the current desktop 3D printers. You’ll also see some new features in Obsidian that will make their way back to Trinus later on. ×