It comes with the top, pants, girdle, belt, wrist guards, leg guards and waist cloth.

Hope this Trevor Belmont cosplay tutorial can inspire you to do the same! Honestly, this whole cosplay was just me challenging myself to see how much I could make without dropping a dime. The reason I chose Trevor was because I thought I could reuse a bunch of previous cosplay pieces.
CosplayFU.com offers 2 Sets of Castlevania Trevor Belmont Cosplay Costume, Wig, Props and Accessories. I have prints available here if you’re interested! It is made of uniform cloth,Pu leather and velboa. Trevor first debuted in Dracula's Curse for the Nintendo Entertainment System, where he was designed by T. Fujimoto and I. Urata.In his debut appearance, Trevor's design shares similarities with Simon Belmont.He is equipped with a breastplate, shorts, boots and two shoulder plates. See more ideas about Trevor belmont, Belmont castlevania and Cosplay. He has long, brown hair. This Castlevania Trevor Belmont Cosplay Costume is made of exquisite workmanship and high-quality materials, worth buying. 24/7 Customer support. Dec 24, 2017 - Explore twiztidsammie's board "Cosplay-Trevor Belmont", followed by 134 people on Pinterest. Free shipping worldwide Cosplay.fm Men's Trevor Belmont Cosplay Costume ... Design based on character Trevor Belmont.