I'm addicted to you. Submit Corrections. Bitch / You want what? With a taste of a poison paradise. mm-m, goodbye.

I cut that bitch off my waist got thinner Waist got thinner Chest … Intoxicate me now. Bitch You want what? Ya Ravon you can fight me on google (Muah) I don't give a fuck if you need my help I cut that bitch off cuz She's toxic now Bitch you just toxic so sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up Bitch You know I'm livin' my life, bitch Wait who are you? / NO / How did you get a job? Don't you know that you're toxic. / Mm mmm / Goodbye / Bitch / I don't give a fuck if you need my help / I cut that bitch off cuz I think I'm ready now. From who? With your lovin' now. With your lovin' now. Mm mmm Goodbye Bitch I don't give a fuck if you need my help I cut that bitch off cuz She's toxic now Toxic now, toxic down (bitch) Bitch you talking shit you should wash your mouth Bitch What? Bitch You want what?

/ From who? NO How did you get a job? RAVON Toxic Lyrics. Lyrics: Ravon - Toxic bitch, you want what? / A guy like you should wear a warning / It's dangerous, I'm falling / There's no escape, I can't wait / I need a hit, baby, give me it / You're bitch i don't give a fuck if you need my help i cut that bitch off coz she's toxic now toxic now, bitch sit down bitch talking shit, you should wash your mouth bitch, what? Intoxicate me now. Mm mmm Goodbye Bitch I don't give a f*ck if you need my help I cut that bitch off cuz She's toxic now Toxic now, toxic down (bitch) Bitch you talking shit you should wash your mouth Bitch What? NO How did you get a job? The Lyrics for Toxic by Ravon have been translated into 1 languages. from who? I think I'm ready now. From who? I think I'm ready now. Lyrics to 'Toxic' by Ravon. Thanks to sweener_82 for adding these lyrics. Who Wait I don't give a shit You wasting my time, so imma just dip Imma poping bitch every you met your You're toxic I'm slipping under. No bi- How about you get a job? Toxic Lyrics: Baby, can't you see I'm calling?