Psalm 50:6). Marvin L. Lubenow writes, The real issue in the creation/evolution debate is not the existence of God.

As the psalmist put it: “The heavens declare the glory of God.”Or as John Glenn put it just a few days ago as he observed the heavens and earth from the windows of Discovery: “To look out at this kind of creation and not believe in God is to me impossible. Evolution was devised to explain away the God of the Bible—not because evolutionists really believed a Creator was unnecessary to explain how things began, but because they did not want the God of Scripture as their Judge.
Sikhs believe that God’s message can be found in several ways outside ourselves. . Variety within a “Kind” Creation scientists use the word baramin to refer to created kinds (Hebrew: bara = created, min = kind). So the question remains: Can we prove God is really the Creator? . It just strengthens my faith." Meaning, I feel I shouldn’t have to prove His existence that it should be on the atheist to prove his/her case to the contrary. “He will either rise into the light of truth, or .

. Tony Benn All the founders of the great religions taught the same thing: “Treat other people as you want to be treated yourself.” You will find it in every religion and on trade union banners alike. Five times, you recall, God stands back, as it were, and takes stock of his creation. Most Americans believe in God, even if they can’t agree on what kind of God they believe in.

Astronaut John Glenn piloted Friendship 7, America's first mission to orbit the earth. Why I Believe in God - The Disproving Test Firstly, I want to say that I believe God should be the default here. Linton Kwesi Johnson God is the answer to all the questions that science can’t answer, so God, like science, is here to stay. Harmonizers tend not to take the story of Noah’s flood literally–seeing it either as a local flood or as a metaphor for God’s judgment on human sin–and for that matter, they believe that accurate biblical history begins at Genesis 12, not Genesis 1:1.

God, in whom he did not believe, and his truth were overcoming his heart, which still did not want to submit.

It just strengthens my faith.”

Trinity - How is God 3 in 1? . It means not just knowing about God, but wanting to become just like Him.
I’m no scientist, but I believe there is enough scientific evidence to support a designer.

perish in hatred, taking revenge on himself and everyone for having served something he does not believe … There are some atheists out there, and their numbers may be growing, but they are still a tiny minority. . The very skies above us shout the truth of God. GOD IN SPACE- John Glenn "To look out at this kind of creation and not believe in God is to me impossible." It just strengthens my faith. Some do not want to believe there is a God because they do not want God passing judgment on the way they have chosen to live. I wish there were words to describe what … He told reporters at a It just strengthens my faith." "To look up out at this kind of creation and not believe in God is to me impossible.