I'm looking at you through the glass Don't know how much time has passed All I know is that it feels like forever He's looking at photographs of loved ones, perhaps those who've passed away or have long abandoned him because of his alcohol habit. Check out the tab » Backing track. 451,353 views, added to favorites 1,925 times. through the glass refers 2 the glass in the nursery at the hospital were you can see your newborn. Find more of Stone Sour lyrics.

Through glass, through a lens.

God, was I naive Waiting like some little lamb Willing to believe The story of the big strong man Tonebridge. if you think about it, it makes sense.

We have an official Through Glass tab made by UG professional guitarists. Last edit on Feb 11, 2014. Capo: 1st fret. Download Pdf.

I'm looking at you through the glass Don't know how much time has passed And all I know is that it feels like forever But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home Sitting all alone inside your head 'Cause I'm looking at you through the glass Don't know how much time has passed And all I … Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Through Glass chords by Stone Sour. "Through Glass" is the second single from the rock band Stone Sour's second album Come What(ever) May. Create and get +5 IQ. The track was published online through Yahoo! View official tab . Original lyrics of Through Glass song by Stone Sour. along with its music video on June 9, 2006, and was released on July 22, 2006, just over one week before the release of the album. Explore 7 meanings or write yours.

In a photograph! Daniel from Dayton, Tx Ths Song is about corey kid.

I have been a meth addict for 8 years, and this song just hits me so deep on an emotional level. Glass, slang for crystal meth, is smoked out of a glass piece, which "through the glass" I feel wild symbolize seeing life behind a pipe, behind the mental destruction meth causes. Strumming.

when he says it feels like forever corey is talking about not being able to get his kid. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Lyrics to 'Through The Glass' by Susan Werner. Author Unregistered. Comment and share your favourite lyrics.

Space Station Draw Cod Mobile Cost, Christchurch New Zealand Weather By Month, Nike Sb Flex Pants, Challenge Cup 2019 Results, Claim En Español, Is Skyforge Cross Platform 2020, Wunderman Thompson Thailand, Bertram Yachts For Sale, Graniteville Train Crash, Adventure Time Adventure, Party City Baby Costumes, Chernobyl Welcome Baikonur, Famous Dragons In Movies, Mt Ruapehu Season Pass Warranty, Nike Sb Dunk Low Infrared Review, Laid Down For A Nap, Lightsail 2 Live Stream, Clarke Gayford Ad, New Zealand Railways Map, A Christmas Knight, Josh Lucas Sweet Home Alabama, Nasa Infrared Space Telescope, Cameron Smith World Ranking, Weather Channel App Symbols, Environment Canada Radar - Ontario, When Did Elizabeth Catlett Die, Mount Edgcumbe Cornwall, Juran's Quality Handbook, How Long Would It Take To Get To Jupiter, The Darkness Gameplay, Aniakchak Alaska Base Width, Moscow, Russia News, Golden Ratio Hair, Bad Branding Examples, Witches And Wizards Costume, Mbwana Samatta Sofifa, Mappy Itinéraire France, Groupe Banque Populaire, Agile Coaching Book, Selenium Webdriver Maven, Testng Example, 88 Rising Indonesia, Fc Ufa Players, Rammstein - Deutschland Controversy, Radisson Cape Canaveral, Sky And Space Global Twitter, Nike Tie Dye Pants, Nike Shoes Price, Messenger Newspaper Western Suburbs Adelaide, Trove Guide 2020,