The character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, and this iteration of Thomas Wayne first appeared in Flashpoint Vol 2 #1.. History Flashpoint. Instead, Cullen stepped in … Wayne Manor is seen in the alternate timeline as the home of Thomas Wayne. Thomas Wayne Was a wealthy businessman,husband to Martha Wayne and father to their son Bruce.Thomas Was an arrogant Man who looked down on the poor but also ran for Mayor of Gotham In an attempt to end the corruption of the city.Thomas encountered failed comedian Arthur Fleck Who confronted him over the assertion made by his mother that Thomas Was his father.Thomas told … Thomas Wayne was originally going to be played by Alec Baldwin, but Baldwin dropped out early on in Joker's production. They are a massive movement of people which wear clown masks on their faces, aiming to instigate an anarchist mutiny against the rich and the powerful population. Martha Wayne shared her husband Thomas's charitable nature, and was dedicated to her son Bruce's upbringing. However it is heavily dilapidated and all but abandoned with Thomas who has taken on the role of Batman, following the murder of his son Bruce by Joe Chill and the descent into madness and transformation into the Joker by his wife Martha. Maybe a little warmth, maybe a hug, “Dad“, maybe just a bit of common fucking decency! He is a more older version of himself who has become very bitter, argumentative and lonely. Thomas Wayne, also known as Batman, is the superhero of the DC Comics and universe, and is as hero in the Flashpoint storyline. The Clowns are a villainous faction in the 2019 comic book psychological thriller film Joker, the first installment of the newly launched DC Black film series. Thomas Wayne in the Flashpoint timeline is an alternate incarnation of the Batman. [to Thomas Wayne] I know it seems strange, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, I don't know why everyone is so rude, I don't know why you are; I don't want anything from you. Thomas Wayne. Thomas Wayne was a gifted surgeon and heir to the Wayne fortune.Dedicated to philanthropy as much as medicine, he and his wife Martha were well-known and respected in Gotham. The book is set in two time periods: Batman in the main narrative set in present day, and the story of Thomas Wayne set primarily in 1957-58. Dr. Thomas Wayne is the posthumous overarching antagonist in Batman: The Telltale Series. Thomas became Batman when he and Martha Wayne witnessed their son Bruce Wayne get murdered by Joe Chill. In the Flashpoint timeline, Joe Chill murders Bruce Wayne, rather than the boy's parents.
He is a hardened version of Thomas Wayne seen in Geoff Johns's alternate timeline comic Flashpoint (2011) whose son was killed instead of Martha Wayne and himself.
Joker is a 2019 American psychological thriller film directed and produced by Todd Phillips, who co-wrote the screenplay with Scott Silver.The film, based on DC Comics characters, stars Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker and provides a possible origin story for the character. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33 . Given how Thomas Wayne is presented in the film, far from the saintly figure you normally see in most Batman stories, I could easily see him sleeping with a … When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker? She was well-regarded in Gotham City's social circles, and helped host lavish charity balls at Wayne Manor.