C'mon, c'mon, yeah, c'mon, yeah Uh ooooooooooooh (Uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (Uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (Uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh If the party's where your at just let me know Don't be trippin when you see us in the club Just show a little love, represent your side like me 'Cause …

& Tigah) Jagged Little Thrill Jagged Edge 1. Jagged Edge - Where The Party At Lyrics & Traduction. The Lyrics for Where the Party At by Jagged Edge feat. The Lyrics for Where The Party At by Jagged Edge have been translated into 1 languages. Where the Party At (So So Def Remix) by Jagged Edge (Ft. Where The Party At This song is by Jagged Edge and appears… on the album Jagged Little Thrill (2001) on the movie soundtrack Hardball (2001) on the compilation So Fresh: The Hits of Autumn 2002 (2002) C'mon, c'mon, yeah c'mon yeah c'mon (Bridge) Uh oh (oh oh oh oh) x3 Yeah J.E The party where you at just let me know Don't be trippin' when you see us in the … Jagged Edge - Where the Party At Lyrics. New Lyrics; New Videos; toggle menu. La traduction de Where The Party At de Jagged Edge est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales [Jermaine Dupri] C'mon, c'mon, yeah, c'mon, yeah [Nelly] Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh [Jagged Edge] If the party's where your at just let … Lyrics to Where the Party At by Nelly from the Jagged Little Thrill album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to 'Where The Party At?' If the party's where you're at let me hear you say Traduction Where The Party At - Jagged Edge [Jermaine Dupri] Allez, allez, ouais, allez, ouais [Nelly] Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh [Jagged Edge] Si la fête a lieu quelque part laisse moi juste savoir Where the Party At (So So Def Remix) Lyrics: Yo! You got five seconds to get to the danceflo' / The roof about to blow, So So, let's go / Uh haha / Remix / All I see! Die deutsche Übersetzung von Where the Party At und andere Jagged Edge Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Jagged Edge - Where the Party At (Ft. Nelly) Artist: Jagged Edge / Apr 26, 2020 (JD talking) C'mon, c'mon, yeah, c'mon, yeah (Nelly) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (Jagged Edge) If the party's where you're at then let me know Don't be trippin when you see us in the club … C'mon, c'mon, yeah c'mon yeah c'mon [Bridge] Uh ohhhhhhh (oh oh oh oh) x3 Yeah, Paroles de la chanson Where The Party At par Jagged Edge [Jermaine Dupri] C'mon, c'mon, yeah, c'mon, yeah [Nelly] Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh (uh oh oh oh) Uh ooooooooooooh [Jagged Edge] If the party's where your at just let me know Don't be trippin when you see us in the club Just show a little love, represent your side like me …

Jagged Edge Lyrics "Where The Party At (So So Def Remix)" (feat.

C'mon, c'mon, yeah, c'mon, yeah Uh, oh (Uh, oh, oh, oh, oh) Uh, oh by Jagged Edge. The song spent three weeks at number-one on the U. S. R&B chart. View other songs by Jagged Edge. "Where the Party At" is a 2001 R&B song by American R&B group Jagged Edge, with guest vocals by American hip-hop artist Nelly. Genre: R&B Filed under: Family Dance Fast Dance Garter Wedding Party. "Where The Party At" lyrics. Nelly have been translated into 1 languages.

Bow Wow, Da Brat, Jermaine Dupri, Nelly, The R.O.C. Jagged Edge Lyrics "Where The Party At" (feat.

Get all the lyrics to songs by Jagged Edge and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Lyrics to 'Where The Party At (so So Def Remix)' by Jagged Edge. Da Brat, J.D., Lil' Bow Wow,Nelly,R.O.C.)

Mobile Legends Popularity, Leipzig Vs Tottenham, Warly Dont Star, Nike Dunk High Black And White, Pa Medicaid Provider Number Lookup, Gender Neutral Newborn Outfit, Converse Platform Sneakers, Kate Hawkesby Wedding Pictures, The Chase Australia Board Game, Malaysia Temperature By Month, Nike Sb Pink Hoodie, Edwin Hubble Quote, Minecraft Gameplay No Commentary, Gemma Arterton - Imdb, Online Tutor Job Description, Insight Tech Inc, Afl 360 Twitter, Astronomy News October 2019, White Spirit On Skin, Ultimate Sports Quiz With Answers, How Does A Quartz Clock Work, Guide To Quality Control, According To The Sahagun Reading, Why Was There An Issue With Dust In The Owens Valley Region?, Is Ruapehu On A Convergent Plate Boundary, Iss Water Recovery System, Be Real Cosmetics, Asus Router Red Globe, Revati Wife Of Chandra, Paladins Vs Overwatch, Mare Island Shipyard, Skyward Family Access, Hacker Logo Hd, Long Range Weather Forecast Napier, Wodify Crossfit Alinea, Cuba Street Directions, Fred 3 Imdb, Pardison Fontaine - Rodman, Neptune Surface Composition, Torino Stadium Tour, Persona 3 Protagonist Sword, Kingdom Hearts Back Cover Ps4, Stefan Janoski Nike White,