Last edit on Feb 11, 2014. Author Unregistered. Strumming. SKU: MN0122668

Love it! In a similar fashion, The Ronettes' first 2 hits (Be My Baby & Baby, I Love You) start simple then everything else starts in & all hell breaks loose. Download Pdf. The intro of "Then He Kissed Me" starts out simple with the guitar, then vocals and the drums echo, and the orchestra comes in later and the whole ensemble is up and reeling & rocking aat FULL TILT!! Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in F Major (transposable). Continue. Add to playlist. Tuning: G C E A. Capo: 1st fret.

View all instruments. He said that he wanted all the instruments to blend into one another, so the result would be one huge organic sound. Difficulty: intermediate. Favorite . Then He Kissed Me ukulele chords by The Crystals. Print and download Then He Kissed Me sheet music by The Crystals.

He would often use lots of percussion, like that heard in “And Then He Kissed Me”, castenettes, shakers and tambourines drenched in reverb, with orchestras and vocal choirs backing the teenage themes of love and longing. One of the Crystals’ most impressive releases, ”Then He Kissed Me” was the follow-up to the … Use a mixing console in Pro version. Edit. 2,389 views, added to favorites 38 times. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.