Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Sign up Log in.

About “Trauma” “Trauma” is a ballad that NF uses to show a different side to his artistry, contrasting greatly against the dark, powerful hip-hop tracks in his discography. Trauma by Nf. Search.

[Dm F Bb Am E Em] Chords for nf - trauma // lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Should sound very similar to NF's piano version. Ver 1 * 3. Continue. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Dm I hold you so proudly F Traumas, they surround me Bb F I wish you'd just love me back Dm F Bb F [Verse 2] Dm F Say you're here, but I don't feel it Bb Give me peace, but then you steal it F Am Watch them laugh at all my secrets Dm F Scream and yell, but I feel speechless Bb Ask for help, you call it weakness F Am Lied and promised me my freedom [Chorus] Dm Grab my hand, I'm drowning F … NF all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including let you down, can you hold me, wake up, trauma, how could you leave us Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com [Intro] Dm F Bb F Am [Verse 1] Dm F Say you're there when I feel helpless Bb If that's true, why don't you Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. … ultimate guitar com. NF tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including oh lord, can you hold me, let you down, trauma, when i grow up [D Dm F Bb E Am G Em] Chords for NF - Trauma (Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. More Versions. Pro Play This Tab. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by NF - Trauma.