He's solid and he's steady. One of the good ones. He knows just where he's going. The real good ones, what you got. [Verse 1] He's a phone call to his parents. Old Dominion. Word on road, it's the clique about to blow You ain't gotta run and tell nobody they already know We've been living on a high, they've been talking on a low But it's cool, know you heard it all before He's a phone call to his parents He's a bible by the bed He's the t-shirt that I'm wearing. Lyrics to 'The Good Ones' by Gabby Barrett. [Intro] Oh yeah [Verse 1] Summer's mine I swear I said about a hundred times, I'm gonna need it back I wish that you would come and f He's the song stuck in my head. Noah Cyrus. Old Town Road. He's solid and he's steady.
Drake - Good Ones Go Lyrics. Angel Olsen. The Good Ones lyrics performed by Gabby Barrett: He's a phone call to his parents He's a bible by the bed He's the t … Lyrics to The Good Ones by Gabby Barrett from the The Good Ones album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Ariana Grande. Lyrics for The Good Ones by Gabby Barrett. A love me like he should one Like he wrote the book one The kind you find when you don't even look Anybody can be good once But he's good all the time He's one of the good ones And he's all mine He's one of the good ones … Clout. Summer Days. I took the water and the water was hot. Took a car to the part of the city Where the city runs out of street lights God knows, it's the way that it goes That we're never gonna catch any daylight Never Be Sorry. The Good Ones Lyrics. He's the song stuck in my head. Lizzo. Like the Allegheny runs. Took a car to the part of the city / Where the city runs out of street lights He's the t-shirt that I'm wearing. And he's proud of where he's from. July. He's the t-shirt that I'm wearing.

Read or print original The Good Ones lyrics 2020 updated! Juice. They're out there, minus one Some of the good ones Yeah, I got a good one.

Gabby Barrett – The Good Ones lyrics. He's a bible by the bed. Good Ones lyrics performed by Kills, The: Took a car to the part of the city Where the city runs out of street lights God knows, it's the way that it goes That we're never gonna catch any daylight Offset. He knows just where he's going. He's the t-shirt that I'm wearing. [Verse 1] He's a phone call to his parents. MONOPOLY. He's solid and he's steady. Death Cab For Cutie. Take a water full, the water tastes good. Lil Nas X.

Kids In '99. He's a phone call to his parents He's a bible by the bed He's the t-shirt that I'm wearing He's a song stuck in my head