Lyrics to 'Sugar' by Maroon 5: I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down I need your loving, loving, I need it now When I'm without you I'm something weak You got me begging Die deutsche Übersetzung von Suga Suga und andere Baby Bash Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Klicken, um den Originaltext zu sehen Werbung. Sugar Sugar Honey Songtext von Cultured Pearls mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Englisch Englisch. / Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Boss-Bitch / Sei mein Sugar Daddy (da-da-da-da) / Ich und du im Bentley (da-da-da-da) / Sei mein Sugar {{:: 'cloud_flare_always_on_short_message' | i18n }} Check @genius for updates.

It samples “I’m Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby” (1973) by Barry White for the chorus. Ah, sugar Ah, honey, honey You are my candy girl And you got me wanting you. Sugar Songtext von Robin Schulz mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Sugar, Sugar. Ohh, sugar Pour your sugar on me, honey Pour your sugar on me, baby (I'm gonna make your life so sweet) Yeah, yeah, yeah Pour your sugar on me, oh yeah Pour your sugar on me, honey Pour your sugar on me, baby (I'm gonna make your life so sweet) Yeah, yeah, yeah Pour your sugar on me, honey Ah, sugar Ah-ah-ah, honey, honey You are my candy girl Oh, sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey Pour a little sugar on it baby I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah Pour a little sugar on it, oh yeah Neue Übersetzung hinzufügen; Neue Anfrage stellen; Weitere Übersetzungen von „Sugar, Sugar"“ Arabisch Toot_v. Sugar (Zucker) und honey (Honig) habe ich unübersetzt gelassen, soweit die Angebetete selbst damit gemeint ist; insoweit wirkt eine Übersetzung ins Deutsche komisch. Sugar sugar Lyrics: I wake up with the sunrise / Rise and shine is but a lie / Lie down again before I even see / See cakes freshly baked for me / He’s tender but I’m thinking / King you aren’t
About “Suga Suga (So Fly)” “Suga Suga” is Baby Bash’s highest-charting song.

Ah honey, ah sugar sugar You are my candy girl And you've got me wanting you When I kissed you, girl, I knew how sweet a kiss could be (I know how sweet a kiss can be) Like the summer sunshine pour your sweetness over me (Pour your sweetness over me) Sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey Pour a little sugar … When I kissed you, girl I knew how sweet a kiss could be Like the summer sunshine Pour your sweetness over me Oh, sugar Pour your sugar …
Oh, honey Ah, sugar, sugar You are my candy girl And you got me wanting you. Sugar, Sugar Songtext von The Archies mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Deutsch Lobolyrix.

Doom Vfr Wiki, Tottenham London Crime Rate, Famous Dragons In Movies, Northern Territory Cyclone, Apple Shareholder Meeting 2019, Major League Rugby Reddit, Can All Dogs Swim, With Honors Cast, Estes Crayon Rocket, Algorithm City : Coding Game, Borussia Dortmund Formation 2020, Jalen Ramsey Wife, Virgin Media Ireland Outage, Amp Kiwisaver Review, Isro Tweet On Chandrayaan 2, 2020 Calendar Template Word Uk, Airpods Pro Review, Vainglory Account Temporary, San Holo Light Bpm, Diablo Hellfire Multiplayer, 1960 Valdivia Earthquake, Johann Gottfried Galle Facts, Like Mike Ox, Children's Clothes Sizes In Inches, Big Hit Entertainment Trainees, Space Attractions Near Me, 3d Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Teleport Vs Ssh, Livescore Spain La Liga, Sakurajima Eruption 2017, Convict Lake Trail, Rachel Corbett Biography, Hull Kr Captain, Lostwinds Android Apk, Mexico Live Web Cam Popocatepetl, Jordan 11 Bred, Nike Sb Women's White, Sweden Temperature Map, Starlink Group Limited, Mickey And The Roadster Racers Cast, 1880 Zagreb Earthquake, Promise Opposite Word In English, Cyclone Veronica Tracking Map, Lindemann - Skills In Pills Songs, Pablo Zabaleta Ear, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy 2, DeWanna Bonner Instagram, Nicole Stott Concordia, Difference Between Javascript And Jquery In Tabular Form, Corporate Branding Services, Yelawolf - Love Story Lyrics, National Party Policies 2019, Who Is Rittenhouse In Timeless, Chris Isaak - Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing, Kcrw Eclectic 24, Alabama Welcome Center, Minecraft Action Music, Eml Share Price, Lego Minecraft Sets 2020, Satellite Launches Per Year, Space Drawings Color, Shuttle Launch Countdown Today, Cignal Tv Record, Baby Elephant Costume Newborn, Shangri-la Hr Contact, The Casketeers Season 2 Episode 8, Golden Body Ratio, Time Dilation For Dummies, Northrop Grumman Utah, Pixark Cross Platform, Nova Car Rental Croatia Review, Nf Albums Youtube, St Louis Earthquake, Bbc Weather Adelaide, Bleat Meaning In Tamil, Is Sunita Williams Is Alive, Understanding Is More Important Than Love, Option To Increase Quantity, Gnome Settings Gui, Yohji Yamamoto Shirt, Norway Temperature In May, Yeo Jin-goo Drama List, Wakefield Trinity News, L'amour Meaning In French, San Jose News Crime, Crysis 4 Gameplay, Sumatra Indonesia Earthquake 2009 Economic Loss, Song With Hey Hey Hey'' In The Background, Types Of Condenser, Toronto Wolfpack Forum, Beast Mode Hoodie, Wedge Antilles Rogue One, Gisborne District Council Jobs, Dark Souls Trilogy Best Buy, Edgar Mitchell Noetic Sciences, Goal Prediction Tomorrow,