In 1987, Sting told Musician about musical styles in the song, "It started as a reggae kind of lilt, then I added a bridge that felt classical, so I put the violins and harpsichords on, then we went into a jazz section.I wanted to give the impression of somebody walking … Average rating for Sting songs is 8.46/10 [1195 votes]. Lyrics to 'Shape Of My Heart' by Sting: He deals the cards as a meditation And those he plays never suspect He doesn't play for the money he wins He don't play for respect We have 25 albums and 363 song lyrics in our database. Sting lyrics - 199 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Every Breath You Take", "Shape Of My Heart", "Englishman In New York". Sting lyrics: 'Fragile', 'Muoio Per Te (Mad About You: Italian)', 'Shape Of My Heart' etc View Sting song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings.

Sting song lyrics collection. Selected popular Sting song of Friday, May 22 2020 is "Desert Rose". Browse 581 lyrics and 494 Sting albums. Sting lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Shape Of My Heart, Englishman In New York, Fields Of Gold at LyricsFreak.com