0 / 100 Online: Casual Roleplay Fully Open Modded PvP Serious Roleplay Social: 119: Demo Starbound server by Gameserverkings On the bronze triple-A side, the likes of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Hitman, Mafia III, Just Cause 3, and Far Cry 4 share the same status. Enhanced Storage is a quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound. 35.143.131.185:21025. That accounts for ~23% of the 1287 mods shared in total. To use a command, toggle admin mode on an adminstrator account by typing /admin in your ingame console. The choice not to include Frac Steam Workshop :: Starbound Mod-List … – the amount of the item you want to spawn. Make sure you keep tagging your mods until 4th May to be in with a chance to win a prize. Hover over a command to show detailed help and information for its arguments. As we come to the end of the second week (13th - 19th April) of Stay Home.

As the title says, I am looking for a mod collection that works in version 1.4. Allows outdated species mods to use mechs and custom captain's chairs. While we still wait for the final character wipe in Furious Koala version I hope that the use of this database will be as enjoyable for you as it was for me to create it. – use the list above to find this. On the one hand it adds a lot of new features to the usablity of containers, and on the other it adds many new content concerning storage and containers. The final bronze tier sees the largest indie representation.

Find the perfect Starbound server that fits your criteria, by theme, location, version, flags or players connected.
7 Days to Die, Garry’s Mod, Factorio, Starbound, Darkest Dungeon, Terraria, Grim Dawn, RimWorld, Endless Legend, Firewatch, and Undertale are just a few of the notable indie games on the list.

Type the name of a command into the search bar to instantly search the cheat table. Despite the fact that it "launched" only a couple weeks ago, Starbound has been in various states of Early Access for years.

Most of the time, it will just be the name of the item with no spaces. The Frackin Universe overhaul coupled with some user interface and quality of life mods with a couple optional extras thrown in. You have the tools to make the universe your own and modify the game to suit your play style - add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests - the possibilities are limitless. Thanks to your cooperation, this site became the largest source of data about the Starbound Universe. A lot of the ones that I have seen include hundreds of mods, which have a lot of overlap, and also tend to have broken mods in them. This will default to 1 if you choose to enter nothing. Every mod on the Starbound workshop should be supported. Starbound has been built from the ground up to be multiplayer and easily moddable. Make Mods. (Note: parameter order doesn't matter, and that each parameter is optional ; Starbound will load just fine without it. The metadata file contains general information about the mod, much of which will be displayed in mod's information section via the mod list on the Starbound title screen. Find below a list of all Starbound console commands for players and server administrators, updated for the latest version of Starbound on Steam (1.3.3, PC / Mac)..

Now that you've become an admin on your GSK powered Starbound server, you'll have a plethora of commands at your disposal. Search for the item you want, and enter its specified ID here. Starbound Admin Commands List. I prefer ones that include Frackin Universe, but if anyone knows of a good one that doesn't include it, I'm open to their suggestion. I'm excited to see that 234 of our mod authors have submitted 303 mods across 57 games, up 30 from Week 1.