more accurate chords and inversions.... has intro and outro chords Was this info helpful? Sometimes When We Touch Chords by Dolly Parton. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Difficulty: intermediate. Capo 2 / [Verse] / C F G C You ask me if I love you And I choke on my reply Em Am D7 G I'd rather hurt you honestly Than mislead you with a lie Dm G C G/B Am G And who I am to judge you On w Sometimes When We Touch chords by Dan Hill. Free printable and easy chords ver.
96,576 views, added to favorites 197 times.

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Dan Hill — Sometimes When We Touch Chords Rate this tab: 5 4 3 2 1 Capo 3 Verse 1: C F G C You ask me if I love you And I choke on my reply Em Am D G I'd rather hurt you honestly Than mislead you with a lie Dm G C C7 Am And who I am to judge you On what you say or do? Sometimes When We Touch lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very pretty country song recorded by Tammy Wynette. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Sometimes When We Touch chords by Dan Hill with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Standard Tuning Open … Yes No.

2 for song by Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch.