13 tracks (44:42). This is a very strong album from Andy Mineo. 630.7k Followers, 1,897 Following, 928 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Saint Andrew (@andymineo) Andy, Whatuprg, No Big Dyl, Wordsplayed and of course Lecrae brought it STRONG! Like the name of his last album, Andy Mineo never has a problem bringing up "uncomfortable" topics. SoundCloud Andy Mineo. In a recent twitter discussion, the rapper posed a question that … The twitter responses were endless and eventually Mineo sourced an article to help his argument. Uncomfortable, an album by Andy Mineo on Spotify. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Nobody told me you die like this Nobody told me you could die from bliss, yeah Nobody told me, nobody told me We never ever saw it … The album follows up his acclaimed 2013 debut Heroes for Sale and 2014 EP Never Land. 3 and No.10 position on Billboard’s Hip Hop and Top 200 album charts, respectively. His best!!! Raised in Syracuse, Mineo began rapping and producing albums in his home studio while still in high school. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Andy Mineo on your desktop or mobile device. 1. Andy Mineo is often called a Christian hip-hop artist, but the NYC-based MC likes to think of his music as more than just religion. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 2015 Preview SONG TIME Uncomfortable. Uncomfortable. 630.7k Followers, 1,897 Following, 928 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Saint Andrew (@andymineo) Andy Mineo Work In Progress Mp3 + Zip: Andy Mineo is making some of the most important music he’s ever made, even if that music is not technically new.The concept behind Work In Progress was a good one. New York native Andy Mineo is a hip hop recording artist known for his reflective lyricism. Andy Mineo. 45425 Followers. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). 2. Washington Heights, NYC. As noted, this is not the "in your face" gospel, but the message is there. 1. The second full-length album from Andy Mineo, 2015's Uncomfortable showcases more of the New York City-based Christian rapper's forward-thinking, spiritual hip-hop.
on 09/27/18. After announcing the release date of his sophomore album, Uncomfortable, Andy Mineo dropped the full album for pre-order on iTunes.Along with this came a new single, “Uncomfortable… 1 Independent record in the country and delivered a No. Andy Mineo revealed the art work for his second full-length album with Reach Records, Uncomfortable, on July 16, 2015. Lyrics to 'Uncomfortable' by Andy Mineo. Uncomfortable is my favorite track so far. A reminder that as Christians we can get far too comfortable in our lives and never get out to do those things that God … The album was released on September 18, 2015. 3.
His sound and style have become so much more refined since Formerly Known. 3 and No.10 position on Billboard’s Hip Hop and Top 200 album charts, respectively. "What I've been trying to learn is how to embrace discomfort," the rapper told MTV News. "One of the quotes that stuck out to me when I was making this album was, 'Good art should disturb the comfortable and comfort the disturbed,'" he added. Each release has become some much better. We’re still walking 3” above the ground! Andy Mineo. BIO. New York City-based rap and hip-hop artist Andy Mineo makes progressive, electronic-influenced hip-hop. The best artists, music and message! Andy Mineo enlisted the help of !llmind, a producer who has worked with artists such as J. Cole and Drake, who executive produced on the entire album.