Republic Bank is proud to offer our clients surcharge-free access to over 92,000 ATMs worldwide.

keyboard_arrow_down. Deposits in Republic Bank & Trust Company are insured by FDIC. Navigation. Republic Bank & Trust Company was established on Jan. 11, 1982. Benefits & Services we provide.

… COVID-19 ALERT × Locations; Get in Touch; Careers; Enroll in Online Banking; Personal. Username Password Login. The bank operates as a subsidiary of Republic Bancorp, Inc.. Login lock_outline.

Checking; Online & Mobile; Savings; Loans; Mortgages; Credit Cards; Making Payments & Moving Money; Debit, ATM & Gift Cards; Financial Fitness; Other In-Store Services; Business. When using any Allpoint, MoneyPass, Presto or SUM ATMs, Republic Bank Debit cardholders will not be charged a surcharge Learn More. Checking; Savings; Treasury Management; … The browser you are using will ask you for your permission to give your location. Personal Internet Banking. Established On: Jan. 11, 1982 : FDIC Certificate Number: 23627 : … When you first visit this page, you should see a box appear asking for your permission to give your location. With 45 branches in 5 states, you will find Republic Bank conveniently located near you. Convenient Services. Login Assistance Enroll in Internet/Mobile Banking. 120 W. Madison, Suite 200, Chicago 60602 p 312.263.7242 f 312.263.7237. Business Online Banking.

When using any Allpoint, MoneyPass, Presto or SUM ATMs, Republic Bank Debit cardholders will not be charged a surcharge Learn More. Our Magic Money Machines turn coins into cash; Win prizes; Telephone Banking.

Next Day Availability 1. Login lock_outline. Find Republic Bank branch locations near you. 888.875.2265; Get instant account information; Transfer between Republic Bank accounts; Speak with a Customer Service Representative; Notary Services. Directions to this location | Safe Deposit Boxes Offered. We have found a lot of locations related to Republic Bank Near and close to you with Republic Bank open Hours and Location details You can find them by selecting your state and then city from the list above or typing your nearest city name in search bar. Republic Bank was founded in January 1982 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, it has assets in the amount of $4,063,592,000. According to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation records and based on the institution's charter type, Republic Bank is classified as a commercial bank, state charter and Fed nonmember, supervised by the FDIC. Branch Locations. Download My Republic Bank Mobile App * Available for Apple & Android Devices. Hours & … Directions to this location . To find an ATM near you, visit the Allpoint Network or STARsf Network websites. Republic Bank is proud to offer our clients surcharge-free access to over 92,000 ATMs worldwide. Republic Bank Near Me. Login. Its customers are served from 39 locations. About Republic Bank & Trust Company . Select your city / state to quickly find Republic Bank Near Me. 4433 W. Touhy Ave, Lincolnwood 60712 p 847.675.2800 f 847.675.5751. Deposit checks by 6pm, available next banking day; FREE Coin Counting 2. Find Branches Near Me.