Best Fake (Replica) Travis Scott x Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG TS SP “Cactus Jack” 0 Review(s) Quick Overview. I had a hard time with this comparison this morning because I didn’t have enough images of authentic pairs to confidently bust the fakes. $166.99. Air Max 1; Air Max 90; Air Max 93; Air Max 95; Air Max 97; Air Max 98; Air Max 270; Air Max 720 ; Air Max Axis; More Air Max; Nike SB. Quick View. Save Money Online! Air Jordan 1 Replica High OG “Fearless” $140.00. Add to Cart Options. $150.

Travis Scott Jordan 1 Replica on Sale at Fakeyeezys! Step 11: Verify the packaging paper. Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG SP “Dark Mocha” $142.00. Availability: In stock. AIR FORCE 1 TRAVIS SCOTT. Qty: Add to Cart. Vers un restock imminent pour la Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low: Une nouvelle chance de s'offrir la paire. Browse Our AF 1 Categorie Now. So I leaned on a few pictures I fetched from couple of legitimate eBay sellers and a sneaker blogs. The final flaw to be used for our fake vs real comparison is the packaging bag of the Travis Scott Low Top Sneakers. Add to Cart Options.

Fake Travis Scott Air Force 1; Fake Travis Scott Jordan 4; Nike Air Max. Brand: Air Jordan Color: Sail/Black-Dark Mocha-University Red Style Code: CD4487-100 Release Date: May 11, 2019 Condition: New with Box Version: The Best Replica Version of the Original Shoes. Add to Cart Options. Add to Cart Options.

Quick View. On stage, the icon shines bright, reflecting all the hustle and hardwork he’s dedicated to his craft. Replica Travis Scott Jordan 1 high : אני מחפש את הנעל הזאת ואני רוצה לקנות אותה נטו כי אני חולה על איך שהיא נראת רם למישהו יש אתר שלא עוקץ ומביא נעל Union x Air Jordan 1 Retro High Union Los Angeles "Black Toe" $147.00 . Shop Best Air Force 1 Replica from ShoesRep, Offering You High Quality and Low Price Air Force 1 Shoes. For the most part, Travis Scott’s AF-1 is subtle. The replica Air Jordan 1 Travis Scott Low pair has fewer stitches, which makes it look smaller, while the legit AJ1 TS pair has more stitches. $166.99 *Size * Required Fields. Quick View. Store List: The Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG in Dark Mocha is dropping in a limited number of retailers worldwide this month, alongside complementary apparel.

Fake Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Shattered Backboard 3.0” $140.00. The plastic bag that packages the fake shoe appears to be less shiny than the retail one. Grab Your Favorite Fake Cactus Jack Aj 1 Shoes in Women and Mens Sizes. I’ve already seen several pairs of the replica Travis Scott Jordan 1 on eBay and unfortunately, some have already been purchased by unsuspecting buyers.