Gwent Cards 5 decks + Wooden Box: Special Gwent Set (Witcher 3 Wild Hunt) WolfSchool. Here are all available Gwent Cards without the DLCs. 5 out of 5 stars (477) 477 reviews $ 231.00. To complete your Gwent collection, you must purchase every card on sale in the Northern Realms.

So the people who did these prints, did they crop each card? Basically, all of the sets of high-res gwent cards are images of ~10 cards per image. Gwent mobile app like Hearthstone would print money.

I also included a backside I made for myself and the playing board. Scroll down to find all Gwent Cards from the Witcher 3 game and find all Gwent players in Witcher 3.

I spent many hours producing these files in the highest quality possible with 4k screenshots from /u/roar_lord. If I try uploading one of those images from imgur, it thinks I want that whole image on one card. Gwint Druckplan / Gwent printing layout for 234 cards 32 Spezialkarten / special cards like decoy 20 Neutrale Karten (10 x 2 Spieler) – neutral cards (Geralt etc.) Buying Gwent cards from vendors.

The Gwent Card Game. The last link was down on OneDrive, so here's a working link! Ready to print at 300 dpi. From shop WolfSchool. GWENT BOARD. Of course to make this game work competitively, I'm sure there would have to be some rule changes like a limit of how many of those hero cards you can put in a deck (2 or 3? Or is there some link somewhere to individual cards? ). Includes all cards from all factions as well as duplicate pages with faction specific backs to the 29 Special Cards. You cannot print the backs with the current order though, because sometimes there's more than 1 faction per sheet. Favorite Add to Gwent Deck Tedd Deireadh - FAN MADE (ENGLISH or french version) + Mod bomb (4 Factions) MahakamTouque. The printer studio site, however, needs smaller sized images. 1.