Depending on how early it's catchable, Starmie can deal with Koga, Blaine, and Giovanni, plus Lorelei (with Thunderbolt/Thunder), Bruno, Agatha (somewhat), and Lance (with Ice Beam/Blizzard)

The Silph Road is a grassroots network of trainers whose communities span the globe and hosts resources to help trainers learn about the game, find communities, and hold in-person PvP tournaments! Claim your memes as OC!

One of my favorite Pokemon ever. Technology is incredible! Ice Pokemon are the coolest. I'll be browsing Reddit, Serebii, and Bulbapedia for any new information. View entire discussion (23 comments)

At this point I've lost track of just how many checks I've done, but at this point it should be near 20,000. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! I've been soft resetting for the past 2-3 weeks and I just can't seem to find a shiny one. at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies Set your flair here! Like our main walkthrough, our list of in-depth guides and explainers on specific topics will … Reddit's #1 spot for Pokémon GO™ discoveries and research. I'd look for it on Twitter too but I don't really follow anyone who plays Pokemon. I have the shiny charm and a lure active (though I'm not entirely sure that the lure helps, I've seen conflicting opinions). Please Dont Stop The Mew-sic!

r/pokemon is an unofficial Pokémon fan community. Grass types are the best types! Pokémon Let's Go guide list - all our Let's Go guides in one place.

It has good typing, great coverage moves, decent bulk for in-game runs, and access to Recover for longevity. This is the place for most things Pokémon on Reddit—TV shows, video games, toys, trading cards, you name it!