Kingmaker is a Unique Two Hand Axe item in Path of Exile. You cannot animate unidentified items. Animate Guradian (use Infernal Legion) can now kill many worms. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. It does not affect the user. Consider helping out in updating the wiki for 3.9.0 - see Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/3.9.0 . Craft Body Armor----Equipped with Animate Guardian.Gives Animate Guardian a lot of Energy Shield. Additionally, for live build/POE discussion and question answers, feel free to ask in the various question channels on the Path Of Exile Discord! Animate Guardian Spell, Minion, Physical Mana Cost: (11-20) Cast Time: 0.60 sec Requires Level 28 Animates a melee weapon or armour, attaching it to an invisible Guardian that fights by your side. the only things one should put on a guardian should be items capable of maxing their resists and /or provide useful bonuses to your other summons. Infernal Legion Support----Link to Animate Guardian. Equipping this item grants the Kingmaker's Presence buff to nearby allies. so far that is still the usualy. Weapon Range: 13 Requires Level 66, 140 Str, 86 Dex . See that you can get the Gem to lvl 21, Quality doesn't matter. Game data updates will go live when the patch is live. southbound/ cassok/leer/breath/ resist boots combo. like a soul and a beating heart. Animate Guardian. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines. Animating multiple items attaches them to the same Guardian. Grave Intentions Passive----Gives Animate Guardian a lot of Energy Shield. The Infernal Legion support Gem now spawns many Animate weapons. It requires Level 66, Dex 86, Str 140. A popular Choice to gain 3 Auras more and with the recent changes to Minion Life Support and my Auras I found him to be quite survivable. flat life on guardians is wasteful.