How to play with PCSX2 Emulator: Get the Latest version of PCSX2 and choose: System -> Boot ISO. Along with a lot of new music, mini-games, voiceover, costumes, locations. Persona 4 Golden is a RPG game published by Atlus released on November 20, 2012 for the PlayStation Vita.

There are new characters and new maps for players to explore. With an overall Metacritic score of 90 and a multitude of 'Editor's Choice' and 'Best Of' awards, Persona 4 stands as one of the finest games ever made, delivering many dozens of hours of enthralling storytelling, immensely satisfying combat, intricate party management, and addicting Persona collection and customization. Show Download Links. Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 4 is a RPG Video Game Developed and Published by Atlus for PS2 and release in NA on 9 December 2008.

Persona 4 Golden ppsspp Post by Alaswing » Mon May 14, 2018 6:30 pm [QUOTE="Skooter, post: 45853, member: 16126"]Uh, I thought PPSSPP only emulates PSP games?

The ROM contains the video game files of Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 4 and the emulator acts as the game console.

An enhanced version of the original PS2 title, Persona 4 Golden was initially pencilled in for a PSP release before development shifted to the PlayStation Vita. As a re-release, Persona 4 Golden will have a lot of new things compared to the old version. Link Download > Disini < Twitter Considering I bought my PSP just to play one game, I asked a legitimate question thinking I might actually have some use for it again. When downloading large PS3 games I've had the experience of the download failing and not being resumable in Chrome, but I found a way to fix it. Persona 4 Golden is a role-playing game produced and released by Atlus, brought to players in 2012.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a RPG video game published by Atlus released on December 9, 2008 for the Sony PlayStation 2.

Persona 4 golden is a remake of the ever so popular persona 4 adding new things to do new personas to fuse and even a whole new sweet character. Download Size: 3.1 GB. Persona 4, also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, is a role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2.It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Persona series, itself a part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise, and was released in Japan in July 2008, North America in December 2008, and Europe in March 2009. To be able to play you must introduce the downloaded ROM in the folder of your emulator. Get Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona® 4, RPG game for PS3 console from the official PlayStation® website. One of the sites in the megathread is the-eye.eu. What Is Persona 4 Golden? Know more about Shin Megami Tensei®: Persona® 4 Game. Persona 4 Golden PSVita Download. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a RPG video game published by Atlus released on March 13, 2009 for the Sony PlayStation 2.

Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 4 (USA).iso CRC = 66E20DE9 That, and I finished Persona 4 twice when it was released so I'd be hard-pressed to justify an expense for another hand-held console that …