My Back-to-Basics Business Bible is a 57-page long book full of business inspiration and motivation for all business owners or entrepreneurs written by Neeta Oza.

The kernel of the idea for it came to him from reading, of all things, National Review. If you follow my blog, you know that I have recommended the original Reader Digest Back to Basics book. I recently was asked to review two new books from Skyhorse Publishing. They are Abigail Gehring’s Homesteading and Self-Sufficiency. Title: Back To Basics (Revised) By: David Thurston, Steve Cree Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 40 Vendor: Matthias Media Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.25 (inches) Weight: 4 ounces ISBN: 1921441259 ISBN-13: 9781921441257 Series: Just for Starters Stock No: WW441251: Related Products. Just For Starters (3rd edition) Phillip Jensen, Tony Payne.

Tweet.

Follow. Her 'My Back-to-Basics Business Bible' is her guide for business lovers everywhere. Mr. Toth covers a number of worthwhile subjects such as raising vegetables and herbs, owning chickens and beekeeping.

Backyard Homesteading: A Back-To-Basics Guide to Self-Sufficiency by David Toht is an excellent starting point for those interested in urban homesteading. What is the Back to Basics Diet?

The Business…

Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. “In the early 1970s, I was in the Navy,” he says.

It also touches on brewing beer, canning foods and growing fruit, berries and nuts.

So, don't give away the ending. Avengers: Back to Basics is a new digital-only comic book from American publisher Marvel Comics and online distributor Comixology, focusing on a team of superheroes, The Avengers.

By WLR's Site Manager, Laurence Beeken. Book Review: Back to Basics. Non-fiction summary should focus on the premise of the book, how that premise is presented and backed up, and what the author adds to the subject matter. These two books are the latest in Shyhorse’s Back to Basics series.

Nostalgia sells.

Avengers: Back to Basics #1 Marvel Comics, March 2018 Writer: Peter David. Generally, a book review should reveal the central issue, but not the solution to that issue. Back to Basics Diet Book Review. Back to Basics, the compilation of popular Cooking Traditional Foods’ Menu Mailer series, is a jam-packed 322 page manual of everything you always wanted to know about buying, storing and preparing real foods in the traditional method. Neeta Oza is a Yoga and Pilates instructor, blogger, fitness and wellbeing lover and author.

This is a book detailing the latest approach to reducing the Nation’s obesity, and it attempts to highlight that we are not overweight due to any fault of our own – it’s the fault of what we eat.