You hold me inside your iris like a terminal stain on life you condescend to my primal brain and twist me around like a knife … Stone Sour. Lyrics to 'Orchids' by Stone Sour. Band members: Corey Taylor − Lead Vocals James Root − Guitar Josh Rand − Guitar Shawn Economaki − Bass Guitar Roy Mayorga − Drums.

Orchids are philosophically phallic symbols: they represent sex, and the seeds can be ground into a highly-intoxicating drug. song lyrics, song meanings, albums, music and more.

Produced by Tom Tatman & Stone Sour. Stone Sour – Orchids Lyrics You hold me inside your iris like a terminal stain on life You condescend to my primal brain and twist me around like a knife Can’t begin to explain The feelings I have restrained Don’t ask me how I am Because you’re too busy planning your epitaph Let me tell you. song lyrics, song meanings, albums, music and more. Stone Sour lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. DON’T – try to be the ONE – person I think the meaning is that Corey/the object of the song is addicted to someone, maybe for sexual gratification or just to feel wanted, yet he knows no good will come of it, and he can't help it.

"Orchids" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Lyrics to Orchids by Stone Sour from the Stone Sour album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Stone Sour Lyrics, Songs, Albums And More at SongMeanings! "Orchids" lyrics provided for educational purposes … Lyrics to Orchids by Stone Sour from the Stone Sour album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Album Stone Sour. Stone Sour Lyrics, Songs, Albums And More at SongMeanings! Stone Sour - Orchids Lyrics. Orchids Stone Sour.
They reunited in 2002 and since 2012, the group has consisted of Corey Taylor (lead vocals, guitar, piano) and Jim Root (guitar, keyboard) also of Slipknot, Josh Rand (guitar) and Roy Mayorga (drums, percussion). You hold me inside your iris like a A terminal stain on life You condescend to my primal brain and Twist me around like a knife Can't begin

Stone Sour is an American rock band formed in Des Moines, Iowa in 1992, performing for five years, before disbanding in 1997.