Then instead of helping my husband I tormented him by my jealousy, which I could not restrain.' afflicted, agonized, anguished, bedeviled, beset, besieged, cursed, excruciated,

affliction, agony, anguish, distress, excruciation, hurt, misery, pain, These feathers were the steel-headed arrows that had so tormented them. Top antonyms for torment (opposite of torment) are comfort, fun and dream. Verb. Top antonyms for tormented (opposite of tormented) are worry-free, joyful and delighted.

Summary: Karachi [Pakistan], June 20 (ANI): Pakistan pacer Mohammad Amir, who tormented the Indian top order in the Champions Trophy final, is all set to make his county debut for Essex this summer.

tormented | definition: experiencing intense pain especially mental pain | synonyms: tortured, anguished, sorrowful| antonyms: joyful, joyous, happy, quiet Tormented antonyms. Opposite of to suffocate a person's space as if to coerce them to do something. Opposite of cause to experience severe mental or physical suffering. Opposite of having thoughts occupied with unpleasant things or events that have happened or that may happen. Opposite of appearing worn or harassed as if one is being pursued. Torment antonyms. Opposite of … Synonyms for torment. R—— is sacrificed to me; that R——, with whose cursed name you tormented me. Synonyms for tormented.

The letter is no sooner despatched than, tormented with remorse, he tries to recall it. Opposite of experiencing extreme discomfort or discontent. Opposite of to attack repeatedly with mean put-downs or insults. Opposite of annoy or provoke in an unkind way. Adjective.

Opposite of having a strong sense of guilt.