Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

The cast of On My Block talk to Seventeen exclusively about the future of their characters and the big season three finale that ended with a major twist. Sierra Capri, Actress: On My Block.

He is likely 15 years old like Cesar. On My Block Season 2 Cast From Oldest To Youngest On My Block Age, On My Block Name and Age, On My Block youngest, On my block 2018, age, … An Age Investigation April 2, 2019 The Netflix teen drama On My Block centers on a quartet of teenage friends in an inner-city Los Angeles neighborhood, navigating typical … With Sierra Capri, Jason Genao, Brett Gray, Diego Tinoco. Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox. A coming-of-age story about four bright, street-savvy friends navigating their way through high school in the gritty inner city of South Central Los Angeles. Ruby, Caesar, Monse, and Jamal don't exactly have it easy in On My Block. Jahking Guillory who plays him is 18 years old and was born on May 14 2001. Latrelle’s age is never specified in On My Block but it’s established that he is one of the youngest members of The Prophets. If you're not obsessed with On My Block yet, it's safe to say you will be soon. He is the youngest member of the main cast. Find out all …

[Netflix]

Delicate, deeply felt, and painfully realistic, this look at a group of four friends from a rough Los Angeles neighborhood is a bittersweet delight. Fans of Netflix's "On My Block" are hoping for a fourth season to find out what happens to their favorite characters like Monse, Cesar, Ruby, Jamal, Jasmine and Spooky. Sierra Capri is an actress, known for On My Block (2018), American Skin (2019) and Red Carpet Report (2009). D&D Beyond Dealing with the danger of getting their friend out of a gang and friends turning into romance, danger is constant. Created by Eddie Gonzalez, Jeremy Haft, Lauren Iungerich. On My Block (2018– ) Series Cast & Crew.

Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of of On My Block with exclusive news, photos, videos and more at TVGuide.com Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. Photo of Jessica Marie Garcia, aka Jasmine: 32. Directed by (6) Writing credits (11) Cast (117) Produced by (12) Music by (1) Cinematography by (3) Film Editing by (4) Casting By (2) Production Design by (2) Art Direction by (2) Set Decoration by (3) Costume Design by (2)