- Ntozake Shange quotes from BrainyQuote.com I was very happy being in an Off Broadway theater and having an Off Broadway life. “i found god in myself and i loved her i loved her fiercely” ― Ntozake Shange tags: poetry. Share this quote: Like Quote. Author Profession: Playwright.

Ntozake Shange.

What it did to me is try to fit a round peg - that's me - into a whole bunch of square buildings. Nationality: American ... Find Ntozake Shange on Amazon No man has received from nature the right to command his …

- Ntozake Shange quotes from BrainyQuote.com It fixes all my slang and dialect into standard English.

If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows … Biography.

- Ntozake Shange quotes from BrainyQuote.com "I had - there were three strokes, and I lost my ability to read and write and speak, and it really put me by the wayside for a number of years."

Recommend to friends.

Enjoy the best Ntozake Shange quotes and picture quotes! - Ntozake Shange

To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! Ntozake Shange > Quotes > Quotable Quote “Where there is a woman there is magic. So I'm caught in a tangle of technology that feels very foreign to me." Read more quotes from Ntozake Shange. Ntozake Shange Quotes: Multiculturalism isn't about culture, it's about power. Friends Who Liked This Quote. Sourced quotations by the American Performance artist Ntozake Shange (1948 — 2018).