Several home security cameras use a micro SD card for on-board storage of video events. I like using a micro SD card as a means to access video archives resulting from motion events.

Victure Baby Monitor Pet WiFi Camera 1080P 2.4Ghz Indoor Camera with Night Vision Motion Detection Two Way Audio for Baby/Pet/Nanny Monitor 2,715. With the Neos Alexa skill, you can now access your live Neos SmartCam feed on your Alexa devices. 99 Three that come to mind are the Samsung SmartCam, Amcrest HDPro and Guardzilla home security cameras. The Neos SmartCam is a small portable home camera that you can install anywhere in your home. tinyCam PRO The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 10+ million downloads.Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely.

I also downloaded the Baby Monitor App from tiny cam and it looks like they do not yet support the Smartcam.

tinyCam Monitor FREE is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor. Neos SmartCam | Wi-Fi SmartHome Security Camera, Works with Alexa, 1080P HD Video, Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Free Cloud Storage, UK Support, Single Pack 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,606 £29.99 £ 29 . NEOS SmartCam feature list. I did email them to ask if there is a plan for it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 July 2019. The Neos Smartcam HD security camera is a very compact unit and priced at a very low £19.99 which makes to the best quality 1080HD home security camera out there. This item Samsung SNH-1010N SmartCam WiFi Video Baby Monitor Motorola Video Baby Monitor - 2 Wide Angle HD Cameras with Infrared Night Vision and Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom - 5-Inch LCD Color Display with Split Screen View, Room Temperature and Sound Alert MBP50-G2 Using a mains electricity USB connection, the Neos SmartCam is really easy to set up; plug in, download the Neos App and enter a few details. Internal Android camera (front and back) is also supported to use the app as an IP camera or dashcam.The list is constantly updated (March 6, 2020). tinyCam Monitor is the best app for remote surveillance, control and digital video recording for your private or public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs. tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. 99. Then factor in the huge features of this camera and it’s app and you might wonder how they do it for that price. Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your Kitchen, Lounge, Nursery, or anywhere else you have your SmartCam, on an Echo dot, … Supported IP cameras. Simply say “Alexa, show me the front room”.

Neos SmartCam | Wi-Fi SmartHome Security Camera, Works with Alexa, 1080P HD Video, Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Free Cloud Storage, UK Support, Single Pack ... price £ 20. tinyCam Monitor for Android supports all major vendors (350+) of network/IP cameras, DVRs/NVRs, and more than 10,000 ONVIF Profile S compatible cameras including cheap Chinese cameras.

Features of tinyCam Monitor FREE edition: - H.264 codec support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.