With Jingchun Wang, Mei Yong, Xi Qi, Roy Wang. Directed by Christian Carion. She gets stranger and stranger - or he does. Directed by Sebastián Schindel. He claims, the baby's been switched. At the festival, the film won the two main acting awards, with Wang Jingchun and Yong Mei winning the Silver Bear for Best Actor and Actress, respectively. Lorenzo, a 50 y.o. With Joaquín Furriel, Martina Gusman, Luciano Cáceres, Heidi Toini. painter, is having a child with his new wife, Ingrid. With Guillaume Canet, Mélanie Laurent, Olivier de Benoist, Antoine Hamel. my poor houseboy gives me what my old rich husband can't - nigerian movie - duration: 1:29:55. Unique Nigerian Movies LatestI Trending MOVIES 200,519 views 1:29:55 Lorenzo, a painter of 55 years old, is anxious about the son his new wife, Sigrir is about to give birth. My Son finds its cinematic footing in a committed, steady, realism, and that creates a high-wire act of tension and suspense that's refreshingly clean and consistently effective. Directed by Xiaoshuai Wang.

Two married couples adjust to the vast social and economic changes taking place in …

The disappearance of his child sends a man on a dark path to find the truth.

So Long, My Son (Chinese: 地久天长) is a 2019 Chinese drama film directed by Wang Xiaoshuai.It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear at the 69th Berlin International Film Festival.