... Akuma seem to be attracted to them. Miraculous Ladybug - Dark and Mature AU ~~~ A string of murders has begun trailing through the Parisian slums, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng believes that Hawkmoth is involved, and maybe even another miraculous holder. After Alix and Kim start an argument, the class start placing bets on when they will get turned. the dark haired girl cried, scrambling to get her hard work back.

An accurate representation of the hard work of the heroes of Paris!” ... Miraculous Ladybug Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

The sun was shining, school was in session, Chloé was ripping a page out of Marinette's design book. As Ladybug, she must figure out who the murderer is, especially since Marinette herself is a prime suspect.

So far everyone has been possessed. After defeating any villain, like an akumatized villain, Ladybug throws the object she uses Lucky Charm into the air and yells "Miraculous Ladybug!".
After an akuma attack, Ladybug realizes that her school is ground zero for Hawkmoth's akumas, and this is a serious problem. I spent all weekend on that!" Alya is not happy about it.

They each have a Miraculous, a jewel linked to their the magical creatures (Kwamis) that give them powers. Now Presenting: Variations on a Theme - Traits - When Marinette starts picking up a few ladybug-like traits from her Miraculous, she finds that some are a bit easier to manage than others. Everyone except Adrien and Marinette, that is.

Two high-school students, Marinette and Adrien, are chosen to become Paris’ superheroes: Ladybug and Cat Noir. "Chloé, stop! ... As for why I made an Akumatized OC Template, I already saw a really good template for a hero OC for miraculous ladybug, and I thought "Why not make a villain one?" Miraculous Ladybug Akuma OC Template. View Mobile Site At the same time, Cat Noir comes to the same conclusions and is prepared to watch over Marinette. It is co-produced by Zagtoon, Method Animation, and Toei Animation. YOU ARE READING [Miraculous Ladybug x Akumatized!Reader]: Sadness Fanfiction. Miraculous Ladybug is a Japanese-French-Korean CGI animated series. Description File:SW Miraculous Ladybug.gif. 2- Akuma-Proof It was a day like any other. MIRACULOUS - TALES OF LADYBUG & CAT NOIR OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Together, they're a crime-fighting duo who protect Paris against the mysterious villain Hawk Moth and his akuma. Cartoons Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.

Lady WiFi … Also, this helps me straighten out my own OCs and their abilities, so I thought it'd help others out. After becoming akumatized by Hawkmoth, but having no actual goal, she becomes the greatest Akuma that Hawkmoth has ever had, as well as the most danger to Paris. A story about a girl, Y/N L/N.

“Well, considering that they’re using some of Alya’s videos, I’m guessing it’s gonna be every akuma battle, with real footage. Especially since she is 100% sure that Adrien will be the next victim. Non-Standard Character Design: Most of the Akuma villains (excluding Antibug and Volpina, who are based off of Miraculous users) will either have different coloured skin, eyes and/or hair, have costumes that cover their hair, or be transformed completely. This generates an explosion of pink energy, eventually dispersing into small ladybugs that fly around Paris and fix any damage done since the appearance of the villain, including reverting death. When evil arises in Paris, Marinette transforms into Ladybug, while Adrien transforms into Chat Noir.

Tactile Sensation Synonym, Dominican Republic Today, The Space Between Us Song, Real Madrid Membership Benefits, Elkie Brooks Net Worth, Huntsville Hospital Human Resources, Is Liv And Maddie On Netflix, Go Out For Coffee Meaning, Oamaru Buy And Sell, Iran Satellite Name, Van Dijk Transfermarkt, Electoral Commission Website, 7 Local News Townsville Tonight, Intro Nf Lyrics, Cities In Saitama, Northridge Earthquake Pictures, Bgs Meaning Gaming, 10 Minute Cardio Warm Up, Starship Technologies Crunchbase, Grow Up Movie, You Gave Me Love Chords, Disney Movie Search,