Get Deal.

See Details. Wear a weighted vest to lose weight, build muscle, amp up, and transform your workouts. Weighted vests are the most versatile equipment for fitness and bodyweight resistance training.

$127.99 - $239.99 #9. $293.99. 812 uses today. 15% Off . 10%.

2 uses today. Compare Compare Items. We custom make your V-Force®, V-Max™, and BOX® weighted vests with the highest quality materials, designed for comfort, durability, and style. 99 $297.99. OFF. You can have Mir Adjustable Weighted Vest and choose from 10Lbs to 200Lbs depending on your capacity. The strap comes off every time I do kipping pull-ups, burpees, HSPUs etc. V-MAX. Sale. 20% Off Your Purchase With Old Navy Email Sign-up. OFF.

767 uses today. 99 - $89.99 $ 89 . FREE. Choose to use MirWeightedVest.com coupon codes when shopping for great exercise gears! GYMAX Weighted Vest, 12lbs/20lbs Adjustable Weight Vest Workout Equipment Men and Women for Strength Training, Running, Fitness by GYMAX $65.99 $ 65 .

Submit a Coupon. Verified 2 days ago. 75 lb. See Details. Code. 50% Off All Shorts, Tees & Tanks, And Swim. Sale.

Sale.

OFF.

The quality of the materials is top notch, and I love being able to adjust the weights. Added by Arcadedweller. Get Deal. miR Air Flow Weighted Vest with Zipper Option 20lbs - 60lbs 4.4 out of 5 stars 276. FREE. 1 use today.

Free Shipping on $25 Or More + Free Returns. See Details. Back soon. OFF. Sale. 6 uses today. 15%. Verified 1 day ago. Tone Fitness 8lb Weighted Vest 4 ... in Strength Training Weight Vests.

10% Off Your Purchase.

Contact MiR: 2278 … MiR Promotional Codes, Coupon Codes and Coupons Click to View Current Coupons Get your own Weight Vest at a reasonable price with MirWeightedVest.com online coupons! SHIPPING. Fun And Function Coupon Codes.

FREE. Verified. 50%. Sale.

See Details. Quick view Back soon. Old Navy Coupon Codes. Get Deal .

SHIPPING. I only wish they had added a second strap to secure the damn thing. Free Shipping on Online Orders of $50 Or More. Save with 21 Fun And Function Offers. Submit a Coupon. 20%. Show Coupon Code.

Get Deal. 75 lb V-MAX Weight Vest for Women. Save with 36 Old Navy Offers.

See Details.

V-MAX short weight vest. With RUNFast’s Max Pro Weighted Vest, you can choose between 12, 20, 40, 50 or 60lbs, This comfortable-fitting weighted vest is certain to boost your workout, and help give that toned look you’re looking for, while making you physically stronger. SHIPPING. Sale. The only vest I have tried is the 50lb Mir short vest.