Console Edition will still be getting updated with new features, and those ... ↑ "Bedrock is coming to PS4" – Minecraft.net, December 9, 2019 ↑ "Now that the Bedrock version of Minecraft is out on PS4, there are no more feature updates planned for Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition. *Cross-Play requires other platforms of Minecraft to be running update 1.14, including PS4 systems.

The new Minecraft patch makes a wide range of improvements to the PS4 version of the game. R10 UPDATE ON PS4. I guess we’ll find out together. This update will never expire, and all game purchases after today for PS4 will always be for this new version. We call this update ‘Buzzy Bees’ (or 1.14) and it’ll be arriving on PS4 tomorrow at 8am PST. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition was announced at Sony Interactive Entertainment's exhibit at Gamescom 2013.

Console updates continue! PlayStation 4 players! That is everything you need to know about how to update to 1.15 in Minecraft on PC and consoles. New Minecraft update PS4 - The Minecraft 1.99 PS4 update patch notes are in! For more helpful information to guide you through your games, be sure to search Twinfinite .

Can you pause that wonderful Spider-Man game for a few minutes so I can tell you about the R10 update you’re getting today? Llamas, parrots and illagers arrive on Console Edition! Wait, can I pause Spider-Man long enough to write this entire post? PlayStation 4 players get the R10 update today! Microsoft's Minecon 2019 event had tons of goodies for Minecraft fans, including info on the next big update, new mechanics and blocks, and Minecraft Earth early access. Find out what's new for the multi-million selling title right here. The Minecraft 1.90 update patch notes are now available for you to read. As you probably know, we’ll soon be bringing you the Better Together Update, which will combine console and mobile editions into one super-lovely version of Minecraft - but that doesn’t mean we're twiddling our thumbs in the meantime! Hope to see you in the Overworld soon! Minecraft fans who play on PlayStation 4 can now team up with friends on platforms including Xbox One, Microsoft has announced.. A new update will let gamers play the popular block-building title together in shared worlds regardless of whether they are using PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android or Gear VR.