Alun Wyn Jones with Maro Itoje after the third Test between the Lions and All Blacks in 2017 (Image: ©INPHO/Dan Sheridan). Farrell & Itoje have to start in their best positions – Andy Goode RugbyPass is the premier destination for rugby fans across the globe, with the best news, analysis, shows, highlights, podcasts, documentaries, live match & player stats, live blog feeds, and in some territories live streaming of the world's greatest rugby tournaments all in HD. It’s a personal preference of course, but I think if you have a strong character in the back five of a scrum then that is the best place from which to captain a team. But, fortunately, He has given it to me.’ ... Maro Itoje is a Maximuscle ambassador, ... From the starting position, breathe in and lower the bar slowly until it skims the middle of your chest. Maro Itoje, Alun Wyn Jones and James Ryan pick themselves. Caps: 0. Of that trio - and again with the proviso that form and fitness will count for a lot - I would go with Itoje. Maro Itoje’s rise to the top of the rugby world has been truly meteoric, scooping up many individual accolades whilst contributing hugely at club and international level.

Itoje felt some good could come out of the lockdown in terms of top players being able to take a breather from their heavy workload. To be honest I think there are probably only three genuine contenders as it stands: Owen Farrell, Alun Wyn Jones and Maro Itoje. The family are all Christians and not ashamed to talk about it. Maro Itoje's Upper Body Strength Workout.

‘Everything I’ve been given and the position I am in,’ Maro Itoje once said, ‘is a result of God. It is just a question of which two start in Joburg. Age: 21.

Club: Saracens. Maro Itoje, the England lock, is chilled and into politics but explains to Robert Kitson how he can switch into a fierce competitor, focused on the Six Nations and World Cup Published: 27 Jan 2019

In his column in the Telegraph, the 73-year-old opted for England lock Maro Itoje as his tour captain, ... IRFU bosses issue warning over precarious financial position. Position: Lock/Flanker. … He was humble and still is. He can take it away. Maro Itoje's openside credentials have received a strong endorsement on the day England's options in the position appear to have dwindled. Of all my Lions captains, … Maro Itoje. “Itoje is already a talisman for club and country.” – The Independent

Maro Itoje rises to the occasion to break the All Blacks' will with one of the great second row performances ... he’s in the right position to make those plays and he’s very talented as well. Itoje, one would imagine, is nailed on for one of the starting berths. Maro Itoje is a Maximuscle ambassador, speaking during the launch of Maximuscle’s new protein bars, available now at www.maximuscle.com Advertisement - Continue Reading Below 1 Barbell bench press