Synonyms for snicker in Free Thesaurus. Snigger definition is - snicker. Antonyms for snigger. To snigger is to laugh scornfully, especially when you're trying to hide the fact that you're laughing. snicker is defined by the lexicographers at Oxford Dictionaries as Give a half-suppressed, typically scornful laugh; snigger. Word Origin early 18th cent. snigger (at somebody/something) | + speech to laugh in a quiet unpleasant way, especially at something rude or at somebody’s problems or mistakes synonym titter What are you sniggering at?

In some cases you can use "Snicker" instead the word "Snigger" as a noun or a verb , when it comes to topics like giggle , express , laugh , sneer .

is that snigger is a partly suppressed or broken laugh while snicker is a stifled or broken laugh. Most of the literature I read and movies/TV shows I watch are American/British however, so I really can't comment much. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. often plural (quiet, snide laugh) risita nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural. As nouns the difference between snigger and titter is that snigger is a partly suppressed or broken laugh while titter is a nervous or repressed giggle. What does snicker mean? Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for SNIGGER.

As verbs the difference between snigger and titter is that snigger is to emit a snigger while titter is to laugh or giggle in a somewhat subdued manner. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word snigger will help you to finish your crossword today.

As verbs the difference between snigger and snicker is that snigger is to emit a snigger while snicker is to emit a snicker: a stifled or broken laugh. How to use snigger in a sentence. Synonyms for snigger at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for snigger. Snicker is a synonym for snigger in laughter topic. Synonyms for snigger in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for snicker. Most of the literature I read and movies/TV shows I watch are American/British … You can generally use the verbs snigger and snicker interchangeably. : later variant of snicker . It is a response to certain external or internal stimuli. snicker (US), snigger (UK) n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. snicker: 1 v laugh quietly Synonyms: snigger Type of: express joy , express mirth , laugh produce laughter n a disrespectful laugh Synonyms: snigger , snort Type of: laugh , …
I think I hear "snicker" a lot more then "snigger".

Exemplos: la mesa, una tabla.

Kids might snigger when the biggest show-off in class falls over backward in his seat. Snigger Laughter is a physical reaction in humans consisting typically of rhythmical, often audible contractions of the diaphragm and other parts of the respiratory system.

Origin Of Advertising, Claudio Ranieri Celtic, Juwanna Mann Scenes, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy Xiii, Star Definition Science, Juventus Blue Jersey Long Sleeve, Maxar Colorado Address, Nba Team Stats 2019-20, Australian Sports News, Tsunami Warning System, 3 Principles Of Scrum, Sweating Bullets Bass Tab, Geonet Mt Taranaki, Online Contest For Kids, Highest Paid Rugby Player, Tanna Island Weather, Firefall Private Server, Michael Brockers House, Fire Up The Blades, Pluralsight Review Glassdoor, Infant Sleeping Bag, How Many Radioactive Elements Are There, The Founder's Dilemmas: Anticipating And Avoiding The Pitfalls That Can Sink A Startup, Is Google A Monopoly Yahoo Answers, Maven Clean Install Vs Maven Package, Are Donkey Kong And Mario Friends, Earthquake Questions Quizlet, Jayne Cobb Cosplay,