It was released in September 2019 as the second single to his second studio album, What You See Is What You Get. He posted a video snippet and some lyrics of the song in … Just ‘cause I’m leaving … Find more of Luke Combs lyrics. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Keep me safe 'cause there's monsters right outside Daddy, please don't go, I don't wanna be alone 'Cause the second that you're gone they're gonna know Daddy, I’m afraid Won’t you stay a little while I never thought I’d see the day I had to say goodbye Daddy, please don’t go I can’t do this on my own There’s no way that I can walk this road alone Daddy grabbed my hand and said. About Even Though I'm Leaving "Even Though I'm Leaving" is a song recorded by American country music singer Luke Combs.

Luke Combs announced on Twitter on the 30th of May 2019 that "Even Though I'm Leaving" would be released on the 7th of June. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. More on Genius.

Original lyrics of Even Though I’m Leaving song by Luke Combs.

Lyrics to 'Even Though I'm Leaving' by Luke Combs.

Even though you’re leaving I ain’t going nowhere.

Even though I'm leavin', I ain't goin' nowhere I ain't goin' nowhere. Daddy, I'm afraid, won't you stay a little while?

Explore 3 meanings and explanations or write yours.

Important Quotes On Education, China Earthquake 1976, Croaking Sound Synonym, Rt America Shows, Country Song Without You In My Life, Space Food Menu, Is Space Exploration Worth The Risk, What Is Early Warning Systems, Google Future Plans, Fifa 16 Pc Requirements, Lockheed Constellation Crashes, Salt Lake County Jail Covid, How To Authorize Itunes On Macbook Air, Sehnsucht Lyrics Schiller, Vortex Strikefire 2 Vs Sparc 2, Tobi Bakare Height, Carlson Survey Equipment, Pluralsight Review Glassdoor, Vuforia Augmented Reality, What Channel Is Robot Wars On, California Surfing History, How To Get New Emojis On Mac, Today Extra Twitter, Quasar Vs Supernova, Gemini Observatory Tour, Moon And Mood App, Currys Remote Control, Nz Police News Today, Hotels In Santorini, Number Of Satellites Launched Per Year, Town Of Newington Ct News, Complicated In Sign Language, Closed Mindset Synonym, Mudbrick Vineyard Tour, Cathedral Cove Image, Balmain Tigers Afl, PFC CSKA Moscow, Movies Like When Love Kills, Qna Maker Active Learning, Jordan 1 Low Gym Red White Gs, What Did Katharine Graham Die Of, Dump Run Seattle, Acceleration Word Problems, Australian Nationalist Party, Brisbane Broncos Players, Terraria Anarchy Server, Dave Taylor Obituary, Afghanistan Avalanche 2015 Economic Cost, The Black Doll, Baba Yaga House Tattoo, Shogun Samurai Meaning, Satanic Phrases In Latin, Soccerway League 1, Water Shortage Northland, Nt Police News, Non Sworn Police Jobs, Synonyms For Kidding Around,