You have looks to die for. You have the most killer, gorgeous eyes You look gorgeous in T-shirt. The natives of Punjab are fun-loving people and this element of fun is reflected in their language also.

I love the way you look today/tonight. People in the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi also speak Punjabi. Punjabi is an interesting language and it is even more interesting to know the basic phrases in the language. You have looks to die for. 2. You two is perfect for each other. Here are some comments for a beautiful couple 1. I think you’re super cute. Wow, you’re gorgeous. tu menu sohni lagdi a = I think you are pretty I stayed up until midnight to explain it and spent most of my first video talking about how people would probably think that it meant Taylor Swift was admitting to be a bisexual. a dope ass stoner, someone who's down to do anything, and is always down to get fucked up, usually a heavyweight and barely anyone can keep up. Antonyms for gorgeous include ugly, homely, plain, unattractive, unsightly, grotesque, hideous, ill-favored, unaesthetic and unbeautiful. Gorgeous meaning in Hindi : Get meaning and translation of Gorgeous in Hindi language with grammar,antonyms,synonyms and sentence usages. I think you’re very attractive. 4. You two is perfect for each other. "Gorgeous" Lyrics Meaning . Punjabi is widely spoken in Punjab and Chandigarh. 6. I think you’re very attractive. smile, nose, lips etc.) This is LOVE. A beautiful couple made from heaven. I think you’re super cute. This is LOVE. Meaning of Gorgeous in hindi Adjective भडकीला ( Bhadakila, bhadakeelaa) Sentence: It amazes me how she manages to look so beautiful even while doing routine household chores. Contextual translation of "looking so smart" into Hindi. Define stunning. adj.

3. stunning synonyms, stunning pronunciation, stunning translation, English dictionary definition of stunning.

The speaker of this "compliment" is usually trying to convey two separate thoughts: 1. I think you’re stunning! Here are some comments for a beautiful couple 1. Nearby Words: gora goral gordian gordon gore gorgan Wow, you’re gorgeous. Born to love each other. Learn more. She looked so gorgeous in the dress she was wearing that people found it difficult to take their eyes off her: Also Means I love the way you look today/tonight. 1. You look so … So call someone gorgeous when you can relate his/her appearance with fashion, style, magnificence etc. regards 5. you still look "drop dead gorgeous" 'gorgeous' to a man - English Only forum a gorgeous unfurling tune - English Only forum address someone as "gorgeous" - English Only forum gorgeous definition: 1. very beautiful or pleasant: 2. very beautiful or pleasant: 3. very beautiful and attractive: . You look so radiant. you are gorgeous You have Gorgeous eyes and lips. tu bahut sohni a = you are really pretty. 6. Taylor Swift's "Gorgeous" was an especially trying one for me to explain. Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Smitten Seeing Himanshi Khurana In Desi Attire, Gushes ‘You Look So Gorgeous Babe' Recently, Himanshi Khurana shared a captivating photo of herself on her Instagram feed, leaving everyone speechless. smile, nose, lips etc.) You have the most beautiful eyes (or another feature that you like e.g. Born to love each other. Causing or capable of causing emotional shock or loss of consciousness.

Human translations with examples: dhyasing, इतना ठंडा रहा, बहत पयारे लग रह, looking so smart, इतना गर्म रहा पिक. What a perfect couple. - Imposing through splendid or various colors; showy; fine; magnificent. tu sohni a = you are pretty.

3. Usually they wake up and have a big bowl of drugs and success for breakfast. ... Online Shopping for the Sikh & Punjabi Community Worldwide. Sikhexpo offers a wide variety of products for the Sikh-Punjabi community including art, apparel, karas, jewelry, literature, and so much more. Return to the PUNJABI Archive Forward to the Current PUNJABI Discussion MilitaryT Sunday 28th of September 2008 11:32:01 PM Translation into Punjabi please: Hello i was just wondering how do you say "you look very beautiful" in punjabi and also i was wondering is there anywhere you can recommend so that i can get the pronunciation correct? You look absolutely fantastic. A beautiful couple made from heaven. Synonyms for gorgeous include attractive, beautiful, lovely, handsome, stunning, good-looking, pretty, ravishing, fetching and striking. I think you’re stunning! Know answer of question : what is meaning of Gorgeous in Hindi dictionary?