The core is a Fraunhofer-based spatial audio processor. Categories: News, Videos Kraftwerk 3-D: The Catalogue is a 3-D audio/video documentary of the Kraftwerk 3-D multi-media art performances in the leading museums of the world.

"NZH: - Who is coming as Kraftwerk to New Zealand, because I see Florian hadn't played with Kraftwerk in Ireland recently. Electropop ℗ 2009 Ralf Hütter/Kraftwerk under exclusive licence to Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group Company. Peter Kirn has studied the rig in-depth and spotted Cubase, a Novation ReMOTE ZeRO SL controller, a Native Instruments Maschine MKI … Kraftwerk live setup vid. New interface #1, the Tenori-On. I'm sure there's more information out there, but let me tell you what I know.

Ralf Hütter: - Yes, he never likes touring so in the last years he is working on other projects, technical things. FREE TRIAL . Kraftwerk is nominated for induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Kraftwerk celebrate 50th anniversary with a North American tour. First month free. 4 posts • Page 1 of 1. jaypodesta Senior Member Posts: 789 Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:50 pm. An eagle-eyed fan of Kraftwerk has managed to record a video of Kraftwerk’s live setup which, up until now, has been a closely guarded secret. Published in English by the Quietus is this wonderfully catty German review of a 2013 Kraftwerk live show by former Kraftwerk drummer Wolfgang Flur (whose memoir resulted in a … However, Kraftwerk didn’t just buy the synthesizers and gear used on their five most important albums and live shows off the shelf – they built and commissioned some of it themselves too. So we are travelling with our live set-up as on the last American tour and now Europe. Fritz Hilpert doing "stuff" live with Kraftwerk. Kraftwerk’s Live Rig This clip is an unofficial video, via Willy Billiams , that captures a Kraftwerk , performing Trans Europe Express in Amsterdam on Jan 22nd, 2015. … 94. It is available in multiple formats, the most extensive of which being a 4-disc Blu-ray set with a 236-page hardback book. Bringing together music and performance art, Kraftwerk 3-D concerts are a true "Gesamtkunstwerk – a total work of art.” The multi-media project Kraftwerk was started in 1970 by Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider. First ever Kraftwerk conference to take place in 2015. Post by jaypodesta » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm Wasn't quite sure where to … Listen to this album and millions more. Parlophone are releasing Kraftwerk: 3-D The Catalogue next month, an audio/video document – available in a number of physical editions – that features all eight albums as performed live in the leading museums of the world in the last few years.