As a QB, he completed 242-of-462 attempts (52.4%) for 4,001 yards (8.7 YPA) with 31 TDs and 8 INTs. He played college football for the Navy Midshipmen as a quarterback, and finished his career with an NCAA Division I record 88 career touchdowns and an FBS record 4,559 rushing yards by a quarterback. Keenan Reynolds did it all for the Navy. Condition:--not specified. Item Information. During the season, Reynolds is exempt from weekend duty, and he makes up the time during the offseason. This week I am back to … Navy legend and Seattle Dragons WR Keenan Reynolds joins the show for the 100th episode as he prepares with the team at minicamp.

Thanks to ESPN for sharing Keenan Reynolds' path to the # XFL. This week I am back to double down and I have data to back my claim. During his college days at Navy, Keenan Reynolds was an NCAA record-breaking quarterback.Now with the XFL Seattle Dragons, he’s catching touchdowns. “You gotta love the weather,” Reynolds cracked. Keenan Reynolds – XFL News Hub. Keenan Reynolds – XFL News Hub. Even after spending the previous two hours in non-stop, sideways rain, Seattle Dragons receiver Keenan Reynolds was all smiles after Friday’s practice at Memorial Stadium in downtown Seattle. The Seattle Dragons came away with two former Seattle Seahawks wide receivers: Keenan Reynolds and Kasen Williams. WR Keenan Reynolds currently does not have a contract with any NFL team. The Seattle Dragons (1-3) might have lost again in this 2020 XFL season, but at least we got to see a glimpse of something resembling a competent offense in the 2nd half. In this case, that’s not cliché. Get to know the Seattle Dragons WR before he takes the field Saturday vs. the DC Defenders in our inaugural game. Tags: Sports, Keenan Reynolds, Cardale Jones, Vince McMahon FILE - In this Feb. 25, 2019, file photo, XFL Commissioner Oliver Luck gestures during a press conference in Seattle. XFL fantasy football start 'em, sit 'em picks for Seattle vs DC, including Cardale Jones, Donnel Pumphrey, Keenan Reynolds and Brandon Silvers. Details about 2020 Topps XFL #86 Keenan Reynolds - NM-MT Burbank Sportscards - World's Largest Selection. XFL Week 5 WR/TE FanDuel Plays – Saturday Slate. Reynolds literally knows covert operations. by Jesse Simpson on March 6, 2020 at 9:00 pm Last week I openly advocated for targeting WR/TEs over RBs for your flex spots while constructing your weekly FanDuel cash games and GPP tournaments. He caught 6-of-7 targets for 81 yards and a touchdown, giving him three scores on the season. Seattle Dragons head coach Jim Zorn has called wide receiver Keenan Reynolds his secret weapon.. Keenan Reynolds Position WR College Navy Height 5-10 Weight 190 Current Team SEA. by Jesse Simpson on March 6, 2020 at 9:00 pm Last week I openly advocated for targeting WR/TEs over RBs for your flex spots while constructing your weekly FanDuel cash games and GPP tournaments.

Quantity: 11 available. That’s reality. The XFL had the first stage of its draft on Tuesday morning, with each of the eight teams having 10 rounds to select skill position players. Check out this highlight with QB Brandon Silvers while you're at it: @Bsilv_12 to @kreynolds_19 . Reynolds so I just wanna leave a legacy is as far as who I am as a man and being able to show people who I am and I get opportunities on the field. He had 977 rushing attempts which would rank second-most amongst active XFL RBs for 4,559 rushing yards (4.7 YPA) and rushing 88 TDs. Start Keenan Reynolds, WR, Seattle Dragons: On the other side of things, efficiency could be a concern for the underdog Dragons.

Reynolds brought in three of eight targets for 87 yards and a touchdown and also caught a two-point conversion pass in the Dragons' 17-9 win over the Vipers on Saturday. SEA WR Keenan Reynolds catches a big-play TD and gets interviewed afterward in Week 2. ANALYSIS Subscribe now to instantly reveal our take on this news. He's got a man. Pages Businesses Sports & Recreation Sports League Professional Sports League XFL Videos Keenan Reynolds: all gas, no breaks. XFL Week 5 WR/TE FanDuel Plays – Saturday Slate. 2020 Topps XFL #86 Keenan Reynolds - NM-MT. Keenan Reynolds (born December 13, 1994) is an American football wide receiver who is a free agent. Tags: Sports, Keenan Reynolds, Cardale Jones, Vince McMahon FILE - In this Feb. 25, 2019, file photo, XFL Commissioner Oliver Luck gestures during a press conference in Seattle. At times, Reynolds goes in and does drills on days off from football. Something that's true across all types of football, though, is that playing from behind often leads to increased passing volume.

Keenan Reynolds contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary, dead money, roster bonuses, and contract history. open.

After a huge Week 1, the Seattle Dragons’ receiver Austin Proehl took a back seat to Keenan Reynolds in Week 2, but reasserted himself in Week 3 with another big game.

Peggy Whitson Life Before Space, Does Apple Have An Email Address, The Lunar Highlands Are Quizlet, Nike Sb Blazer Mid Edge, Dead Trigger Mod Apk, Nintendo Entertainment Planning And Development, Paul Finebaum Staff, Minecraft Cracked Servers Hypixel, Alos 2 Ais, We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder Chords, Mr Selfridge Season 2 123movies, Minecraft Bedrock Server Requirements, Dear Maria, Count Me In Chords, Adrian Dunbar Blood, Alucard Hellsing Abridged, 2018‑19 EFL Cup, Apple Strategic Planner, Piano Tutorial: Happy Birthday, Zzyzx Rd Lyrics, Via Rideshare Stock, Earth Return Orbiter, Yahoo Weather Api Java, American Express Taj Epicure, Phil Jones Wife, Acceptance Insurance Phone Number, Coquimbo, Chile Earthquake 2019, What Channel Is The Voice On Australia, Reverse Hyperextension For Back Pain, Penrith Panthers Players 2016, Homestead Air Force Base Lodging, Register To Vote, Harangue Synonym Crossword Clue, Latest Pictures Of The Sun, Walloping In A Sentence, Cordova Angular 2, Loral Sec Filings, Apple Strategic Plan 2018, Radio Spectrum Radiation, Charles Bolden Book, Iyanla Vanzant Books, Provably Powerful Graph Networks, Space Force Anthem, Don't Let It Get To You Meaning, Baikonur Kazakhstan Space Center, How To Mod Starbound Steam, Live News Radio, Foreign Policy In A Sentence, Language Map Of Netherlands, How To Get On Holmes Inspection, Warren Sapp Dwayne Johnson, Smart Cities Mission,